Mr. Jim Wilson Hospitalized

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Perdue

Mr. Jim Wilson of Fremont, CA was hospitalized monday for multible blood clots, some in his legs and some in his lungs. His team Doctors said that he is VERY lucky to be alive. He is resting comfortably at this time. They are trying to disolve them with blood thinners without doing surgery.

Lets keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Charles

I was looking forward to seeing you again at Hobart my friend, having you get fully recovered is far more important. The boats will be there, your health comes first!

Get well Mr. Wilson!!!

When I was about 9 years old my Father built my first boat, a Prather Deep Vee. We had an 80 sized OS Max in it and it was bone stock.

Mr. Wilson was there the first day we had it at the percolation pond and he helped us convert it from a submarine to a fairly decent running boat. He later also helped me with my first scale hydro a Dumas Circus Circus. Seeing his hydros run is what started my boating sickness. I wish him well.

Just spoke with Jim last week about his health issues. Thought he was doing well. Very happy this was caught before it could get worse.

Get well soon my friend.

Don

Just saw Jim at a race last weekend in Fremont. He looked fatigued and this would explain why. Glad he made it in to the hospital and they could catch it before anything got out of hand.

Jim,

If your reading this on your recovery bed, are prayers

are with you and Diane. Talk to you soon. Motors are

ready for Hobart, you did an EXCELLENT JOB once again.

Your Friend,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Wilson,

I was looking forward to talking with you again in Hobart. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Buck

Latest posts

Back