Newton Marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Print

After the flood a while ago David of Newton Marine has told me he is now back in business doing plans, photos etc and will be restarting his blog once again. David has also started a twitter account for Newton Marine to help people building their Scale models, racing, history of the sport and just for the fun of it. The name on twitter is Newton_Marine and you can follow the twitter here: http://twitter.com/#!/Newton_Marine

Oh, I guess David is okay.

I mean, he did let me use his Boris Mazor Gen III flow meter on race day. (In a race he ended up winning anyway)

But his in-laws- now those folks rock! Have you seen how Larry and Denise manage a beachside barbeque grill?!? Holy cow, it is flat amazing.

Just sayin’

Oh, I guess David is okay.

I mean, he did let me use his Boris Mazor Gen III flow meter on race day. (In a race he ended up winning anyway)

But his in-laws- now those folks rock! Have you seen how Larry and Denise manage a beachside barbeque grill?!? Holy cow, it is flat amazing.

Just sayin’
Had BBQ Salmon with them last night!! Strawberry shortcake for desert! MMM! Good!

Back