You gonna ban Gerald now? He is Mike Coppolino the fraud artist.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
Is he Mike Coppolino the fraud artist?

These two screen names appear to be in the same fraud game.

You decide if he could be one in the same. Here is what we do know.

If Gerald is in on it is anybodies guess they know each other and appear to be same person or at least working together.

This is not drama and needs to be dealt with.

WE HAVE THE PROOF !!!!!

According to some investigation and in my own opinion it seems that this is true. There I am covered. Just so everyone knows.

They at least have funds going in the same account that has been used to defraud.

Why IW doesn't want to protect it's members from fraudulent people selling ?

Wait till he rips one of you off you would feel differently about this topic. I know that couldn't happen because many of you have all ready said it is your own fault when you get ripped off basically and if you are smart it can't happen especially if your dealing with a good trusting friend like this.

GERALD NEEDS TO BE BANNED !!!!!!!!!! GERALD or MIKE COPPOLINO appears he was selling Mike Coppolino's stuff and appears funds are going

into MIKE COPPOLINO's paypal account or an account he uses along with Gerald.

He needs to go. ASAP

Gerald was using the user name of straightlinehydros at Jim's and using the paypal account [email protected]\

Mike Coppolino who has been banned already and used to and appears to continue to rip off thousands of dollars from members.

Here is MIKE COPPOLINO(mike1965) on another site look at paypal addy,

2ymhveu.jpg

2uhrgcp.jpg

2hci1kk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup .... Those of you who placed Gerald on the safety ladder while dismissing those fellow IW members ripped off should be ashamed for being so ignorant and short sighted.

Nuf said ... :angry:

Daniel & Scott

IW does not need to protect anyone. You are a grown man and can protect yourself (and your wallet). I don't think anyone would buy from Gerald after everything you have said about him. That is protection enough. If he is a fraud, he will get bored with hanging around here where he can't sell anything and move on.

Sometimes less is more.

We all get the point Scott, but you seem to have turned this into something that is controlling your entire life. I have been burned with triple digit consequences myself, as well as others. Clegg got bit REAL hard. Yeah he was pissed, and rightly so. But we all 'man up', swallow the bitter taste, and move on.

As far as being ashamed for being 'short sighted' and 'ignorant'

That's you buddy...

You saw pics and bought anyway. In my opinion that makes you 50% responsible.

What you want is for all of us to pile on.

Ain't gonna happen.

/B

Wow. I always believed the nitro guys were the hardcore elite racers that knew each other for decades and really stuck together. Scott will run / race boats forever but if a new guy were to get ripped off like this they would probably just quit the hobby and move on. Seems odd that there is a thread a few spots below asking why everyone is getting out of the hobby. I guess that's what happens when you eat your own.

Wow. I always believed the nitro guys were the hardcore elite racers that knew each other for decades and really stuck together. Scott will run / race boats forever but if a new guy were to get ripped off like this they would probably just quit the hobby and move on. Seems odd that there is a thread a few spots below asking why everyone is getting out of the hobby. I guess that's what happens when you eat your own.
You are describing a hypothetical. Not reality. There are enough posts on this website as well as the boat dock to inform even the most uninformed. As for people getting out of the hobby, that appears to be a regional thing. Here in Florida we are flourishing.

The reality is that most of us are tired of 'Gerald this' and 'Gerald that'...

The only reason you are hearing Gerald this and Gerald that is he has not been booted.

He ripped off a person with a perfect reputation of being 100% honest.

The person PROVED his case with pictures.

He has now been PROVED to be a person who ripped off dozens of good guys out of thousands of dollars.

So now the question is: What actually gets you booted off IW?

I usually don't post on these threads but feel that if you boot him off, he can just come back with a different username and we have to figure him out all over again.

Clegg got bit REAL hard. Yeah he was pissed, and rightly so. But we all 'man up', swallow the bitter taste, and move on.
12 grand worth... yeah, it puts a bad taste in your mouth for sure. But you learn and move on. There are plenty of bad people out there.

Clegg got bit REAL hard. Yeah he was pissed, and rightly so. But we all 'man up', swallow the bitter taste, and move on.
12 grand worth... yeah, it puts a bad taste in your mouth for sure. But you learn and move on. There are plenty of bad people out there.
TWELVE GRAND??? Geeez, Gabe, that's gotta sting. To some people that would cost a kneecap or two........... :ph34r:

It has been my pleasure to buy and sell to members on IW. I only buy from people I know, or people I know of. If I know the people or know enough about them, I trust them to pay me properly after they have received the items. If I don't know them yet, I ask them to pay before I ship.

The reality is that I have met a lot of model boaters over the years and 99.9% of them are honest and trustworthy. It is the small percentage that causes the damage. And, those people will continue to show up.

So, if I ask you to pay before I ship, it is because I don't know you yet. If I don't buy from you, it is becasue I don't know enough about you yet.

That is the way I do business on IW. It has been good for me and I am sorry that other people have not been treated fairly.

Al Hobbs

WWHHHAAATTTT??? Twelve grand is worth a trip to Canada to get it back or .......

So now the question is: What actually gets you booted off IW?
Look, I'm not defending him in any way. I think what happened to Scott sucks big time. But you can't just go around banning people. Be glad it was only $165 or however much it was.

Someone on another post said it best "run it through the band saw and be done with it."

We all live and learn.

And no... It was not Gerald or Mike that gave Gabe the shaft.

You are making ZERO sense and CLEARLY have missed the point ENTIRELY. Be glad it wasn't your $165 or you would feel differently. But yes thank God it was only $165.

And why can't you go around banning people that are blatantly ripping people off?

This guy should be BANNED.

ma82kz.jpg

I really am trying to understand the mindset of all the people that backed him up here. That is the scary part. I do understand the effect of just banning a person on a pin drop but that is clearly not the case. If he is still seller approved then you guy's are just setting a new or unsuspecting and trusting person to get burned again. It wasn't just not banning him but sticking up for him saying Scott should have got more pictures,known better or whatever. The sale was fraudulent plain and simple it said B/N which we all know that means BRAND NEW. IT WAS NOT !!!!! Scott can read and he read BRAND NEW. That is not what the man got. He got burned and IW thinks that is OK.

I am sure Scott was thinking, well that new hardware is almost worth the asking price let me grab this up. Then it turns out to be garbage. Why not ban this fool and be done.

Tom was on the right path to doing that till a poll was done and he was 50/50.

Then again a friend Curtis Leggett(owner of hobby store in Jacksonville)is still waiting on parts to complete 4 new riggers he bought from CMDI Andy Brown for $7000 almost 3 years ago.

Never has been able to do anything with any of them besides the thousands he stole from numerous other members. All business as usual that they are given licenses to steal while the crooks are worshipped like they are some god.

Whatever I am done. Some pretty thick minds.

GERALD NEEDS TO GO. It is that simple. BAN HIM PLEASE.

I do apoligize for getting this started here again but what's right is right and things SHOULD be different now.

As far as I know, and I could be wrong but Scott is the only one still complaining. All others have been corrected or satisfied in one way or another.

From what I understand he has made good on all other deals.

Should we ban someone over one crappy one?

Tom would be busy dumping a lot of people today if that's the case.

Yes sir that is a true statement. Even the best most honest sellers can have a issue with a buyer on occasion.

Mike Coppolino ripped off a lot more than just Scott. Many paid for complete ProCat hulls he had a presale with and never delivered. He owes another member a pipe. And once again he has proven to blatantly deceive during a sale. That is a bit different than a unhappy he said she said deal from a nitpicking buyer.

Just so you know it isn't just Scott complaining and I don't think complaining is a good word to use quite honestly.

There are dozens more but you get the point, BAD PEOPLE IS WHAT MIKE IS !!!!!

j7qa01.jpg

2mjjm0.jpg

2uxzt3c.jpg

25yx11y.jpg

As far as I know, and I could be wrong but Scott is the only one still complaining. All others have been corrected or satisfied in one way or another.

From what I understand he has made good on all other deals.

Should we ban someone over one crappy one?

Tom would be busy dumping a lot of people today if that's the case.
Hey Bill what you have missed is that MIke Coppolino was banned from this forum the last time he screwed whole bunch of people, now his here as "Gerald" and you are saying that its ok for him to do it all over again :blink:

TWELVE GRAND??? Geeez, Gabe, that's gotta sting. To some people that would cost a kneecap or two........... :ph34r:

I'll got a couplea empty buckets and some concrete (leftover from Orlando 2011)

Hey Bill what you have missed is that MIke Coppolino was banned from this forum the last time he screwed whole bunch of people, now his here as "Gerald" and you are saying that its ok for him to do it all over again :blink:
Let me pull out the crayons for you.

DON'T SAY SOMEONE IS SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT KNOWING THE REAL FACTS. AND I DON'T MEAN SOME TEXT ON A WEBSITE.

IF YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW HE IS MIKE COPPOLINO AND IT IS JUST YOUR HUNCH, THEN IF IT TURNS OUT YOUR WRONG, YOU ARE GONNA GET MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR.

You guys are asking for legal action with all the libel you are throwing around.

And that IS me looking out for my 'IW family'

I imagine that's why you aren't seeing a whole lot of action out of Tom. Don't say I didn't warn you...

/B

And how you gonna prove he is or isn't someone. Gerald is his daughters man. Of coarse they could say they are each other. What are you gonna do PM Gerald and ask to see his driver license. I am sure Mike or Gerald could provide that. Gerald is a person we already know that.

Hard to prove who is behind a keyboard anyhow you slice it. Me, us or them it could be santa claus it don't matter but meanwhile people are getting ripped off.

Just as they could or cannot prove who is really doing what and we can't with all certainty prove who it REALLY is as they can't prove who the heck anyone really is to be able to even sue anyone. You think this is Daniel maybe it is maybe not. Lol. **** who else could have wrote all this.

And besides that he has defrauded numerous people under both names so how the heck do your comments make any sense once again.

Gerald and MIke no matter what the name have ripped people off on many occasions plain and simple.

Is this better whoever it might be using those screen names has defrauded members on numerous occasions.

He could probably prove he was OBAMA showing his birth certificate and all.

Banning someone is like firing someone. You don't even need a reason. Just make him go away.

Tom seemed to be on the fence about the ban. You would hope this would be enough to get him to do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back