HOBART 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Entry deadline is nearing. If you have entered online but not sent entry to me with payment, you are not "entered in the race". Entry is on rcracingevents.com.

Thanks,

Stu

The "EVIL" NAMBA team has been set with 25 boats so far. I will be working on the ALL AMERICAN IMPBA TEAM to challenge against these racers. Last year we put a real spanking on that team. However, they are bringing some additional "big guns" for revenge. We will see if they are up to the CHALLENGE.

The "METIME GANG" is looking to come. Please answer their request for sponsorship with a commitment so all can view this event.

Thanks,

Stu

The "EVIL" NAMBA team has been set with 25 boats so far. I will be working on the ALL AMERICAN IMPBA TEAM to challenge against these racers. Last year we put a real spanking on that team. However, they are bringing some additional "big guns" for revenge. We will see if they are up to the CHALLENGE.
The "METIME GANG" is looking to come. Please answer their request for sponsorship with a commitment so all can view this event.

Thanks,

Stu
It is official, planning on attending, entered in Open Outboard and Open Gas with my big white sled :) , Stu, check went in the mail today.
Can't wait, gonna be a good one. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Sponsors for Webcast please click here
Hey I am in for a sponsor, everyone donate something to help Metime with the trip to Hobart.

It will be a free view no membership needed this year.

See YA at the race Kerri and Doug..

Hey Phil, thank you for the sponsor. Be good to see you and twist your arm to get that round nose sport 20 out the mold :)

All the heats have been set. The line up looks tough. Lots of really cool prizes for the winners and also the raffle. The "ALL AMERICAN" IMPBA team is now set. The drivers are Mike Zaborowski, Ron Zaker Jr, Steve Ball, David Preusse, Paul Bychowski, Stu Barr, Sean Barr, John Barr, Will Gallagher, Gary Turner, Graham Lathan, Don Ferrette, Buckshot Shackleford, Ken Stang, Josh Wiet, Phil Thomas, Mike Board, Dick Tyndall and Mark Voorhis. The "EVIL" NAMBA team is represented by Jerry Dunlap, Mark Grim, Al Hobbs, Chris Grim, Allan Yuen, Tyler Garrard, Henry Velasco, Don Maher, Nub Kopiska and Kim Grim. This year there will be a total of 33 boats competing for both teams. Can't wait to see what kind of Whooping we put on them. All of the "A Hydro" drivers will need to report to Rod Geraghty asap when you get to Hobart. Rod will be compiling the "SIZE MATTERS" teams. He also has some neat prizes for this competition. Only a few days now, see you at Hobart!

Stu

Sounds Awesome......... I heard Mike Z will miss the Big Show :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Quote - All of the "A Hydro" drivers will need to report to Rod Geraghty asap when you get to Hobart.

I hope Rodney is bringing the blender... :rolleyes: :blink: :wacko:

Latest posts

Back