If you have prints, and need anything done on a lathe or CNC mill,or CNC Lathe. let me know I have a full shop at my use. 2 Haas CNC Mills, and 2 Haas CNC Lathes plus a lot of other stuff. PM with questions.

If you have prints, and need anything done on a lathe or CNC mill,or CNC Lathe. let me know I have a full shop at my use. 2 Haas CNC Mills, and 2 Haas CNC Lathes plus a lot of other stuff. PM with questions.

Baxter,

Do you think the Haas would to able to make some propellers?

Very Interested,

Mark Sholund

Email is: shoboat@charter.net

Sent you a PM ref a potential job. Contact me please, James Beasley

Very cool shop. I'm jealous. I have a Tormach PCNC 1100 on my garage now and it keeps as busy as I want to be.

I had a FADAL, a Haas and a heart attack in my shop, and decided I no longer needed the stress of ownership so I sold the equipment and closed the shop.

I would like to see a 1/8 rudder mount like in the pic. If one was available I think most 1/8 hydro guys would buy one, there is nothing scale as far as a rudder mount out yet and its been long overdue. I would pay a pretty penny for something like this.

post-5556-0-30615300-1353785250_thumb.jpg

when andy had his cnc he was making these

http://cmdracing.com...ew_releases.htm

I could probably make one that would be similar to that one, but the round tubes in the picture would be square or rectangle or square, and it would probably be kind of expensive. I make ALL my rudder blades from 7075 aluminum, and then hard anodize them so they don't stain if you run them in salt water.