new paint for the twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

wanted a bit more color, when your side by side its hard to see these boats when there painted black like my old color..what do you guys think??

looks great man.. but purple huh hard to see. very cool regardless..

any way to throw a BRIGHT orange in there some where?

chris

Brett,

Is it any faster with those stock propellers? :D

More orange so they can see the FLASH as it goes by them.

It needs to run better than it looks, then everyone will

remember the paint job. :D

Keep Testing,

Mark Sholund

Brett,

Keep Testing,

Mark Sholund
yeah mark i think its pretty important to paint a boat the right way so it performs as well as it looks, this is why one must never paint the bottom of the ride pads, keep it sharp!!

check this out..for all of you who will paint your riggers leave the bottom super sharp!! best not to paint it at all..what you see there is raw black g-10 on the front sponsons and raw carbon fiber for the rears..we only painted the areas that dont touch the water

Last edited by a moderator:
Not enough skulls.
wink.gif
JK looks awesome

Pretty Good Job on the True Fire Flames.

On he skulls just using a slightly different technique with no extra effort... if you would have lightly filled in the skull from the middle of the template that you used with your airbrush until the paint was opaque and softened towards the outside of the template you would have achieved a 3D effect on the skulls so the softer edge would appeared like a shadow and the white would have looked like it was catching some light (highlight off the flame.

But nice job never the less.

I say make it look fast on the work bench because believe it or not some people begin to establish lane one as early as the back-up table. : )

Brett, the green will show up better, than your previous paint scheme. I have a tunnel that i painted purple and metalic silver, and it was very hard to see on the water, untill i added some green to the cowel. Where did you get the scull templates? Very nice job on the paint. Richard D

Brett,

Keep Testing,

Mark Sholund
yeah mark i think its pretty important to paint a boat the right way so it performs as well as it looks, this is why one must never paint the bottom of the ride pads, keep it sharp!!

check this out..for all of you who will paint your riggers leave the bottom super sharp!! best not to paint it at all..what you see there is raw black g-10 on the front sponsons and raw carbon fiber for the rears..we only painted the areas that dont touch the water
Now if you would just paint the bottom of your monos some thing besides baby blue.

Brett,

Keep Testing,

Mark Sholund

Now if you would just paint the bottom of your monos some thing besides baby blue.
thanks guys, and david whats up with your eagle(brutus)..bring him back to life!! Just time the clock perfect and make us try and catch

you..get that boat FIRED UP!!

Brett,

Keep Testing,

Mark Sholund

thanks guys, and david whats up with your eagle(brutus)..bring him back to life!! Just time the clock perfect and make us try and catch

you..get that boat FIRED UP!!

Brett don't worry He is almost ready. Steve is going thew the crank right now. will be ready for the next race. Norrm heat treated the new prop so it should stay together this time.

Gust be ready it will be a whole new ball game this time around.

Got the 77 all ready for old 666 to run X mono next race. just waiting on some props from Mark.

Just taking my time so every thing is just right.

Like my signature says GO BIG OR GO HOME and dude seriously paint the bottom of your monos. that way I can see them when there upside down in the middle of the corners.

David

Latest posts

Back