• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 12 JAE RTR SOLD SOLD SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I have up for sale is a JAE 12 RTR with a Custom Wood Stand. This Boat has a brand New Nova Rossi 5 Port in it It also has all Polished Hardware, Custom Paint Job. This Boat only been Ran & tested my David Meloni.

The first to say I'll take it gets it. I do PP but if you send $$ send as a gift Please. If not add 4%

The Price for this boat will be 450.00 Shipped in the USA ONLY. If shipped out side the US Buyer will pay for shipping over 425.00 This Boat will come the way you see it, All you will have to do Add fuel Battery & Receiver thats it. It's going to be boxed up in one peice.

Thanks for Looking,

What up Dog

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, yes this is a beautiful boat! I did not have time to do the testing, so a good friend David Meloni did the final setup and testing. He said it runs really nice. I'm sure you could send David a PM and get any more details if you wanted. Everything on this boat appeared to be first class!

Glenn

What are you....An R/C Boat Dealer now :p
I am now fool :lol: :lol: What's up Transsseeeeee call me

Friends, yes this is a beautiful boat! I did not have time to do the testing, so a good friend David Meloni did the final setup and testing. He said it runs really nice. I'm sure you could send David a PM and get any more details if you wanted. Everything on this boat appeared to be first class!

Glenn
Glenn thanks for some info on this Boat, This boat is Beautiful looking in person.

Brian

Latest posts

Back