• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

6 ..several servos all metal gear hi torques in sizes from micro , standard , and 1/4 scale all hitec and new ..list me what you need and we will make a deal

7 ..18 cards of odonnell blue plugs 35.00 each card

10 ..zip kits illusion tunnel partially built and straight has cowl and all instructions 125.00... PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

11 ..zip kits rockett built needs finish sanded and painted, has full hardware and cowl uncut.. 225.00...PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

. thank you for looking and i look forward to doing business with you. all prices are negotable within reason and "do not" include shipping. thanks..!!!!!!!!! just added i will ship all boats "with the exception of the gas ones" and items in the us 48 for the asking price.!!!!!!!!!

tk

059.JPG 064.JPG 055.JPG 058.JPG 001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to need 2 qty Airtronics #92624 4ch receiver 2.4GHZ FHSS-2 tell me price? send picture to email: [email protected] let me know thanks Allan

Terry, I'll give ya $75 shipped to VA via snail mail for the Dynatron. Tower has new ones for $90. LMK, Beasley
james im also giving the speedmaster handle for it as well at the price i was asking.. if you dont want the handle id sell you the starter for your asking price and keep the handle.. lmk what you want to , thanks

tk

Looking to need 2 qty Airtronics #92624 4ch receiver 2.4GHZ FHSS-2 tell me price? send picture to email: [email protected] let me know thanks Allan
allen id do 75.00 each on the new ones shipped to you.. i have a guy intrested in the setup only with 6 of the recievers so i can split it "only" if he buys it like that .. lmk if that will work for you, thanks

tk

allen id do 75.00 each on the new ones shipped to you.. i have a guy intrested in the setup only with 6 of the recievers so i can split it "only" if he buys it like that .. lmk if that will work for you, thanks

tk
Please send First see picture. I will take two qty NIB RXs let me know thanks

Terry, I'll take a card of the plugs. Also, if James just takes the starter, I'd buy the handle for $25. Zip is 14625. I do PayPay...or MO. Thanks, Roger C.

Terry, I'll give ya $75 shipped to VA via snail mail for the Dynatron. Tower has new ones for $90. LMK, Beasley
james im also giving the speedmaster handle for it as well at the price i was asking.. if you dont want the handle id sell you the starter for your asking price and keep the handle.. lmk what you want to , thanks

tk
I'll take the starter minus handle for $75 shipped if it is like new, not worn-out, road hard put up wet. Don't need the handle, got one. Dude below wants it. Also want the item within one week. Shoot me a picture if you think I need to see the condition, "[email protected]". Thanks, Beasley

tk
I'll take the starter minus handle for $75 shipped if it is like new, not worn-out, road hard put up wet. Don't need the handle, got one. Dude below wants it. Also want the item within one week. Shoot me a picture if you think I need to see the condition, "[email protected]". Thanks, Beasley

I dont think snail mail can be guaranteed to have it within a week.

terry, i'll take a card of the blues. snail mail in a padded envelope will work. $38 total shipped to 22603 work? i'll need your addy to send a usps m.o.

tk
Not looking for delivery that quick, just would like it in the mail soon. James

I dont think snail mail can be guaranteed to have it within a week.

terry, i'll take a card of the blues. snail mail in a padded envelope will work. $38 total shipped to 22603 work? i'll need your addy to send a usps m.o.
my addy is ..

terry kelly jr

308 cypress st.

blue grass, iowa

robin and everyone wanting plugs that price robin set will be fine.. guess i better hit walmart for the cheap padded envelopes..lol thanks guys and james the starter i replied on , i know the switch is gone that is what you remove to install the speedmaster handle, i will split it and do the deal with the tweo intrested, just wanted to make that clear and yes it is near new and not rode hard, put away wet, and beat down a gravel road..lol thanks

tk

tk
allen ill get them to you later today.. when my son leaves.. thanks

tk

tk
I still wait for you NO PICTURE <_<

Terry,

I will take the Speed Master Starter Handle for $25.00 if you want to part with it.

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

Terry,

I will take the Speed Master Starter Handle for $25.00 if you want to part with it.

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

sorry bert it is spoken for , if it dont happen ill let you know and the others that have asked about it. going to take some pics now for allen.. thanks

tk

Back