Climate, you've got competition!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

I just got this e-mail from David Showers at Reptile Racing:

Hello ron yes we are comming out with a 12 mono and a

12 rigger we have ran the 12 rigger already 60 mph the

mono be done soon.

thanks david showers

reptile racing boats

aww ron you got my hopes up when i saw the title..... :p

any progress with getting some Hammerhead .12s on the market??

Bring it on!

The smaller displacement classes are going to be huge in the very near future.

It is obvious since other manufacturers are starting to bring in their own .12 sized designs.

Well, Tom started it and Climate made it a reality.

You can thank us by supporting the class and having a great time whenever you run at your local pond, or a sanctioned event. Thats exactly what the Firefighter line was designed for.

Peter R.

www.climatemodels.com

With a $440.00 price tag, it makes you wonder how many they will sell. Andy Brown has one too and their's is kinda pricy but there you know what you're getting.

I'm about 2/3 done building my FF.12. With the right type of fixtureing and good tools you can build this quite easily. I can't imagine how a $440 .12 size boat could be THAT much better than a well built $70 FF.12. I suppose if it was just a totally better design,... Still that's a ton of money for one of these little things... I really look forward to racing this little thing. For the first time I'll be able to focus on making the engine scream and driving without the looming fear of a $1200 lose at any second!!! (ok maybe that was an exageration).. With this, if I can salvage the engine and reciver from a severe crash,... WHO CARES! Then I get to build another one!

$1200.00 an exageration? We had a lot more than that in riggers in the 70s and 80s. :eek: You're right Anthoney, these will be a bunch of fun for the money and help a lot of new people get started in our hobby.

"Hey Ron"

Where are you at with the Hammerhead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back