Does this skin look good?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the look of the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I want something else!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Looks good to me.

Can't seem to get the "Mark Board as Read" to work on the bottom menu

Merv

NZ

Looks the same on my PC. Do I need to log out and back in? No additional formats in the radio button in the footer. Only choice for me is IP.Board Mobile.....
Same here Jon, logged out and in, no change. Only get new skin on sign in page. Never had xmas skin either, only on sign in page. Blue with the scale boat logo is fine with me. :unsure:

Looks the same on my PC. Do I need to log out and back in? No additional formats in the radio button in the footer. Only choice for me is IP.Board Mobile.....
Same here Jon, logged out and in, no change. Only get new skin on sign in page. Never had xmas skin either, only on sign in page. Blue with the scale boat logo is fine with me. :unsure:
Same deal here, I thought it was just a MAC thing .

Andy

not really caring for it... better then the Christmas skin, but I would prefer blue. I had to hard refresh my browser to get the skin... been having to do that a lot to get the forum to work properly lately (especially pictures)

Don't care much for it either plus some people seem to have problems with "import" skins and site functioning correctly for them. Good 'ol IP.Board blue was fine with me. :)

Ok listen up. I can log in under my name and get the old skin and never had the Christmas skin. I can log in on the same lap top under a different name and get the new skin and she also had the Christmas skin. What gives?

ok, back to the boring default skin..... Somebody wake me up when we get there.....

I kinda like it the way it is.... Smokin joes on one side.....Bud or formula on the other...

Back