Sad news from the Ron Olson household

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tragic. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Ron.

Andy , Jennifer and Kaytlin Greene .

Heartfelt prayers go out to Ron and his family.

So very sorry to hear news like this.

Ron

Sorry to hear this.

Are prayers our with you and your family.

Dave/Nancy Roach

Wow! That just brought tears to my eyes. So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers to the parents and to you and your family.

Mike Culhane

Ron , we don't know each other in the real world but please accept our deepest sympathy and understanding at this heartbreaking time . I have lost two young sons and understand the pain . You and your family are in our thoughts each day now .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all of you as it was a great shock to all of us.

Whitney and Eric got up this morning to find the baby dead. Whitney was up with him just a couple of hours before feeding and changing him then put him back down. What happened we don't know and might not find out but his body was taken to Lansing for an autopsy but won't know the results for 6-12 weeks.

Although Xa'Vion was not my blood grandson we felt that he was as my entire family also treated him as such.

The kids were just on the phone to some woman who wanted them to donate internal organs so that maybe part of him will still live on in another body.

The house was full of police, EMT's, fire department then detectives and the coroner. The detectives ask some terrible questions but maybe it's part of their job.

I called Jeni Johnson this afternoon and talked ot her for a while as she's an ER nurse with forensic's experience and she was a lot of help in answering my questions. Jeni said that it is probably SIDS.

Again, I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers at our time of loss whether or not you post here. I know that sometimes it's really hard to say anything.

Thanks to all of you as it was a great shock to all of us.

Whitney and Eric got up this morning to find the baby dead. Whitney was up with him just a couple of hours before feeding and changing him then put him back down. What happened we don't know and might not find out but his body was taken to Lansing for an autopsy but won't know the results for 6-12 weeks.

Although Xa'Vion was not my blood grandson we felt that he was as my entire family also treated him as such.

The kids were just on the phone to some woman who wanted them to donate internal organs so that maybe part of him will still live on in another body.

The house was full of police, EMT's, fire department then detectives and the coroner. The detectives ask some terrible questions but maybe it's part of their job.

I called Jeni Johnson this afternoon and talked ot her for a while as she's an ER nurse with forensic's experience and she was a lot of help in answering my questions. Jeni said that it is probably SIDS.

Again, I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers at our time of loss whether or not you post here. I know that sometimes it's really hard to say anything.
Ron

As I told you on the phone your family is in my prayers. This is a tragic loss and sometimes we don't have all the answers. The detectives were doing their job but that doesn't make it any easier. Please keep me updated and don't hesitate to call for anything. jj

just like on facebook, I really dont have any words for this... but for sure I will pray for the family

Back