Storm Race Dec4-5 FE Tunnel Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyDuncan

Looking for a few more entries for the STORM series race in Brandon Dec4-5 in the P-Sec/Limited Tunnel Class. I'm ready to run just need two more to ake the class.

Thanks Jimmy

I posted on our club site at OSE to see who might be able to make it. Several of our members have FE tunnels.

Rally em up guys, we would love to see you back again.

The tri-oval was killer last time.

Plus the time trials on Sat . B)

Andy

I am planning to attend. I just picked up a new FE tunnel so I just need to test time. I am waiting on a couple of batteries and a charger to arrive. I should be testing in a week or so. Glad to hear there are some others wanting to run. There may be a guy from the east coast coming too.

Anybody know how to get in touch with Pete Forcier? He is usually down here this time of year and has some electric tunnels, and has already signed up for the winternationals

If I have a chance tomorrow, I will try to give him a call to see if he is in town yet. I know we have 5 guys committed right now, but sounds like there may be a few more. We are just tring to see if we can get them there.

Latest posts

Back