right prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chapsgixxer

running hawk outrigger with 3.5 picco motor. props ive tried have been prather stainless 225,220,and 215. all three have been balanced and polished. 225 boat dies as soon as it hits the water, turns 220 ok and i only use 215 when i have tuning issues. want to try something else where is a good place to start???

running hawk outrigger with 3.5 picco motor. props ive tried have been prather stainless 225,220,and 215. all three have been balanced and polished. 225 boat dies as soon as it hits the water, turns 220 ok and i only use 215 when i have tuning issues. want to try something else where is a good place to start???
I'd send David Preuse a PM.....his Dad designed the hawk series and they had a very good handle on making that boat run.

also had one(1994) with a black Picco P-5 and X440-X442-1445 and 1450(47mm) used to be easy for this engine to pull the boat...don't really like Prather props for riggers.

Gill

thanks mark, do you have any of these for sale? im not a racer just play for fun, i dont need anything done to them other than s/b.thanksLMK

another good prop i used to use when i was running the black p-5 piccos was the ABC 50-69.

had great speed. I just sharpened and balanced them is all.

Carl

Latest posts

Back