CMDI Eagle SGX .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Last edited by a moderator:
Look good ride but bit of slow because too big 1460 will you change ABC H-18 or 1655 all season if the weather is too hot over 90 F use 1657 or ABC H-16 Will be fast Good Luck! ;)

It was stil rich I did not leanbit out at all that's just me being conservative it was the first time I ever ran a 45 rigger.

Just add a bit more shaft angle to clean up the rears. Should be about 1.5* negative. Also make sure the bottom of the strut is about .020" -.030" below the bottom of the center rear. After that is taken care of you can work with the front sponsons.

It will pull that prop fine once you get the boat running cleaner on the water.

The engine didn't sound all that rich. Once you get the boat running a little cleaner you could squeeze the pipe in a little shorter. That will take care of any unburnt fuel (richness). :)

Once you get some more time on that AA you will see improvement too...... my Mutt with the AA45 has gotten faster all year.

I'm running the pipe at 9 1/2 pretty conservative plus I did not fulll throttle it mostly on the turns and here and there. The engine needs more fuel time on it but I'll probably run it this weekend and try to go faster meaning full throttle and squeez the neddle valve and bring the pipe in some. Thanks for the tips Andy will make the correction tomorrow.

JCR

Just to let everyone know that was my 45SGX that I purchased from Bob Bjorkman in 08'. It always ran good, I have since gotten a 90SGX and I absolutely love the way it drives and handles.

Allen

Very nice boats ...I still have my SG that I bought from Eric Canto and it has been through the mill but never critically injured . It has a CMB now but since the Mac 45 expired it has been lackluster but solid in performance . Julian will smoke me in Charleston unless i get my game on !!! Very nice Julian , sweet boat !

Tom,

Your new game is coming in the mailbox in a few days. :D

I think you will be surprised or maybe even Julian.

We can bring that SG-45 back.

Mark Sholund

Well I have some stuff that came from CMDI couple of goodies and set up tips. I'm tempted to run it in SC.

Well I have some stuff that came from CMDI couple of goodies and set up tips. I'm tempted to run it in SC.
really?? id like to see some stuff..get ahold of me julian been leaving pm's and emails and posting right oin your facebook..been waiting a week.. thanks

tk

Just to let everyone know that was my 45SGX that I purchased from Bob Bjorkman in 08'. It always ran good, I have since gotten a 90SGX and I absolutely love the way it drives and handles.

Allen
hey allen its Brett English, Bob was a good friend of mine, havent seen or heard from him in like 2 years..do you have a contact

number or a way to reach him?? i would like to try and spark him up again..let him know that nitro and the twin riggers are

coming back strong, esp here in florida.send me here a PM with your thoughts

WTF it ran good bro what happen please ???
That CMB 101 got a little too lean and toasted the P/L.

Andy knows the fix though and next the video you see of that SGX/101 combo, it will be spotin' some serious AB mod. horsepower!

Andy hope you can do the same with my SGX 20 i cant get it running at all and it keeps hooking to the right.

Back