Which .21 OB Silencer???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Hi Guy's,

What are you all using for a silencer on your Silver Bullet .21 pipes. I would like to quiet my Novarossi OB down a little.

Mark hopper makes one, or if you "know someone" with a lathe, its pretty easy with a few peices of aluminum. :D

~ James

hold the phone,

you can make an awesome o/b crank kit, but have to ask about a silencer :blink:

now i'm getting nervous :p

tim

Hi Guy's,

What are you all using for a silencer on your Silver Bullet .21 pipes. I would like to quiet my Novarossi OB down a little.
I have a muffler can for a 3.5 pipe just gathering dust. Really surprised I could even locate it. :rolleyes:

PM me with your mailing address and it's yours.

JD

Yeah last time I remember I kicked your azz last time we raced. You keep breaking stuff and engines me nothing perfect performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hold the phone,

you can make an awesome o/b crank kit, but have to ask about a silencer :blink:

now i'm getting nervous :p

tim

Hey listen up you little short bus geek. :D :p I don't even know what the hell a silencer for one of these things looks like. Or I would be making them too, and they would look so cool you all would want one :D . Hey there is my next project 3.5 ob silencers. B)

Sweet... can you make mine with dimpled speed holes? Id also like access to the muffler bearings so I can change them when they wear out.

Tim is paying for mine.

Thanks.

~ James

Sweet... can you make mine with dimpled speed holes? Id also like access to the muffler bearings so I can change them when they wear out.

Tim is paying for mine.

Thanks.

~ James
As far as silencers go the quietest would be to plug Cleggs head into the stinger on your pipe as nothing quiets better than a big dead empty space :blink: The problem is his head is to big to drag around the lake :p

Just tuning up on my trash talk at James expense LOL...

How ya doin James :D BTW I have some chrome muffler bearings do you want em?

Another BTW On Monday I rode the Harley up I 75 into Anderson Ga and as I passed the area (before Ga 32) where the lake should be I saw nothing but trees, I was trying to get a look at how big the lake is and a location in case I can make the Nov race.

Last edited:
I need them in titanium Ron, chrome is for losers. (you said YOU had the chrome in stock after all...)

muffler_bearings.jpg

~ James

I need them in titanium Ron, chrome is for losers. (you said YOU had the chrome in stock after all...)

muffler_bearings.jpg

~ James
James I was editing mine as you posted yours please look back up there to see my 2nd BTW LOL.

Last edited:
Another BTW On Monday I rode the Harley up I 75 into Anderson Ga and as I passed the area (before Ga 32) where the lake should be I saw nothing but trees, I was trying to get a look at how big the lake is and a location in case I can make the Nov race.
You talking about SOWEGA? You cant see it from the interstate I dont think. Its close to the interstate, but not visible from there if I remember right. Its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. Literally.

Here is a clickable google satallite/road map of the pond.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.645618,-83.596741&num=1&t=h&sll=31.674347,-83.63739&sspn=0.151998,0.256119&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=31.645627,-83.596891&spn=0.006421,0.01251&z=17&iwloc=near

Last edited by a moderator:
You talking about SOWEGA? You cant see it from the interstate I dont think. Its close to the interstate, but not visible from there if I remember right. Its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. Literally.

Here is a clickable google satallite/road map of the pond.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.645618,-83.596741&num=1&t=h&sll=31.674347,-83.63739&sspn=0.151998,0.256119&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=31.645627,-83.596891&spn=0.006421,0.01251&z=17&iwloc=near
So you get off at Ga 32 turn right on Gilly Rd. to Robert Davis Rd and turn right go under I-75 go thru Irvin Rd. but turn left on the Unamed Rd at Irvin Rd. then turn Right passed that clump of trees onto a dirt rd then go a little ways til you hit the cornfield, stop get out and pick some corn for the grill then get back in and continue to the lake that is on the right side correct? B)

Thats pretty much the gist of it. Gily road is a dirt road...and you go over the interstate. There is a new house by the pond now where Kem lives, so instead of going to the right side of the pond, you have ---[ SILENCER, now we are still on topic]----. to go all the way around the left and top side of the pond to get to the pit area.

Thats pretty much the gist of it. Gily road is a dirt road...and you go over the interstate. There is a new house by the pond now where Kem lives, so instead of going to the right side of the pond, you have ---[ SILENCER, now we are still on topic]----. to go all the way around the left and top side of the pond to get to the pit area.
Silencer................

Latest posts

Back