• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

i am not playing nitro anymore and have some stuff laying around i am sure someone could use. this forum has given enough help and good advise to me so it is time to give something back. all items are free, just send me paypal to [email protected] for $6 to cover the shipping. post items you want and make a note in your paypal with the item and your name and address. if you send the funds as a "gift" i dont have to pay the fees. i will ship everything usps priority, i am in hawaii and if i send it standard post it takes weeks to get to the mainland (that is why shipping is $6)

please only take what you need or will use and rather than taking it all share with others.

#1 = k&b 3.5OB parts, steering arms, stock pipe, piviot pins BradSpencer

#2 3 x 12 exhaust gaskets, 4 x 21 exhaust gaskets and 2 x 21 exhaust springs 153stars

#3 3 x switch mounts and 2 x switch (1 new) 153stars

#4 associated 12 high rev pipe, new SayMikey

#5 stock OS pipe, cable clamp, ceramic bearing 7 x 19 x 6 poolschool

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ship to Australia, I'll take No.5 OS Muffler, bearing and throttle bracket.

Gino

I don't need any thing , just wanted to say that it is nice to see there is still some good people out there.

Hats off Chuck B)

Tim K

I could use #1 - K&B steering arm, muffler etc.

Shipped to NY.

Thankyou again!

Will send payment with servo payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back