• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb looking for another 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike board

looking to possibly buy another scale with hardware in good condition

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Phil Thomas T5 Hull which I bought to put together. Don't have time any more. let me know if your interested.

Dave

Are you looking for new or used or ready to run and then the million dollar question? How much do you want to spend?

cheers

I have a few scales that I would consider parting with, some new hulls,some race ready, etc.

I have a few scales that I would consider parting with, some new hulls,some race ready, etc.
I have a Elam with few minor scrapes as well as a aligator right sponson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a Elam with few minor scrapes as well as a aligator right sponson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha mikey can you show me how to drive that boat i heard it like land more than water so much for passing me with that boat

Latest posts

Back