• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

few motors and pipe for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

1- MAC OB powerhead, no carb! Motor has time on it, maybe 3 gallons. $85.00

2- OS .46 IB VXM with collets and headers. $75 each or $140 for pair.

1- CMB .80 Not sure on age, I have run it on the bench for 5 min., otherwise new. $120.00

1- Cooper QHP .67-1.0 quite pipe the one with dual stingers. $40.00

All prices plus shipping! Can e-mail more pics if need-be.

Any questions ask away!! Jeff 941-587-9626 Please call between 8:00AM and 7:00PM Eastern time. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
hi jeff, i am interested in the cmb 80,please let me know what shape the motor is in? bearings,p/s fit. thanks,mike c.ps, if motor is in as good as shape as avertised, i will take it,please pm with payment info.

do you take paypal and how much to post to Australia new south wales post code 2259

for the mac 21 ob engine.

julian code sent a pm first he has dibs ill let you know asap what he decides thanks for the intrest jeff

guess ill lower the os,s to 75 ea. or 140.00 for the pair due to a few water fittings missing thanks jeff

Jeff,

what are the OS 46's like, bearings, compression etc? Depending on this I would like first dibs on both. Shipping to Australia. I don't mind combining postage with Jamie if everyone's happy.

Let me know

Gino

yup im back online last night terry you know what that means correct $$$ your way you have a PM and email. :lol:

hmmmmm, off line for a while, not gonna be home for the odmba race, whose corn flakes did you piss in?? :lol: :lol:

well the problem is theres really no telling when ill be arriving home we dont have a set time so im not going to enter because of that. things change and nothing is certain until you are on the ground at home. But is ok Ill make sure you get your butt whooped at Charleston SC ha ha.

JCR

I could do the twin OS engines if they're still available. I would need to know how much total INCLUDING SHIPPING

Back