• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early Eagle Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katman

Buyer unable to come thru on this twin.

Still for sale. $595.00. Boat needs a good home.

CMB 67's only have half a gallon thru them.

Keith

Attachments

• sg 005.jpg
    sg 005.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 52
  • sg 006.jpg
    sg 006.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 52

Keith
Keith If you want to split the boat up? I`ll take the boat. I have a son that wants to TWIN race in Sept in Evansville. I would offer 350.00 for the boat less engines & pipes. jw

Last edited by a moderator:
P.M. Sent
That's what I'm talking 'bout! ;)
Keepin' my finga's crossed my friend! ;)
The first time you drive a twin and it hits the pipes you'll be ruined for life.

Hope your doing well!

:)
Or wind up with a pair of soiled britches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO for it T man, Buck's right, you'll never be the same. :D
Gee Wiz....You guy's are scaring me :eek:

Keith
keith If you want to sale the boat let me know [email protected]. Somone wants the pipes too..... I figured the 67 engines would be the easiest to sale ? If you sort it out?? let me know. Thanks jw

Joe,

Richard T is looking at some pics tonight. Your next in line

if he does not get it. Boat has been just a back-up. Last raced

several years back in slidell and placed second with some old P67's.

Everyone is right, once you light one up your hooked. Still got my

Sg with 84's.

Keith

TRAN MAN................I KNOW YOU HAVE 80'S..............BUT VAC 91 will fit TOO!!!

JUST think of this as the roller coaster on top of the STATOSPHERE!!!! WOW WHAT a RUSH!!!! :D :D :lol:

TRAN MAN................I KNOW YOU HAVE 80'S..............BUT VAC 91 will fit TOO!!!

JUST think of this as the roller coaster on top of the STATOSPHERE!!!! WOW WHAT a RUSH!!!! :D :D :lol:
BigChuck.....You guys are killin' me!...FOR REALZ! :eek: :huh: ....THe ducks @ Sunset are in trouble if this sucker gets in my lil' ol' hands :(

Hay Katman - I got one just like it and it goes like a train - shoe horned two RS 91's in there - quick question b4 u ship it , can you let me know the distance between the sponsons and the tub - cheers man.

Hay Katman - I got one just like it and it goes like a train - shoe horned two RS 91's in there - quick question b4 u ship it , can you let me know the distance between the sponsons and the tub - cheers man.

hey steve if ihad mine back from getting new coat of jam i could help ya, its been gone for a while the epoxy coating on the sponsons was giving heaps of trouble for some strange reason so its been holding the show up.

will catch ya again soon.

wayne middlemiss.

Back