• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pttcat

I HAVE A PHIL THOMAS 1/8 SCALE ROUND NOSE 4 SALE $100.00 PLUS SHIPPING. NO WORK DONE ON IT I'VE HAD IT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Is its the Karleson hull? Does it come with the cowl and radio box? If its the Karleson boat (45" x 20") with cowl, I'll take it.

Thanks,

John
As far as I know the only 1/8 RN Phil produced was of the 30' Karleson. Killer deal!!!

Glenn

Is its the Karleson hull? Does it come with the cowl and radio box? If its the Karleson boat (45" x 20") with cowl, I'll take it.

Thanks,

John
As far as I know the only 1/8 RN Phil produced was of the 30' Karleson. Killer deal!!!

Glenn
I hope your right Glenn, because I was looking at getting a fiberglass roundnose and the Karleson is a beautiful boat.

Thanks,

John

Glenn
I hope your right Glenn, because I was looking at getting a fiberglass roundnose and the Karleson is a beautiful boat.
I don't think you will be disapointed. The pic in my avitar is Phil's sport 40 version of the Karleson hull.

Glenn

Back