JUNE 19, 20 - NORTHERN LIGHTS MBC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Come see our beautiful new race site in Southern Ontario just 1 1/2 hrs. from Buffalo NY and 2 1/2 from Detroit:

http://maps.google.c...11&ll=42.620024,-80.987317&spn=3.104263,4.916382&z=8

In addition to a perfectly sized, well sheltered race site the park has another larger lake with a small beach, canoe rental & fishing. There's also camping, washrooms, changerooms, picnic tables and a concession stand.

All classes offered for nitro, gas and electric, also Open Nitro Cat and kids under 17 run free in "Run What You Brung".
smile.gif

https://www.intlwaters.com/[url=Race Flyer Here

Call or e-mail entries to me at 905-819-4571 or [email protected]

Help make our first event at this beautiful site a huge success!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Terry~ For all your behind the scenes hard work as Race C.D... Fantastic Job!! I hope there will be a strong showing from both sides of the border! This event will be 1st class.

Regards Jeff~

Racing is back in southern Ontario in district 1. Check out our race flyer. We're close to the US border in a conservation area with camping motels close by.

I hope there will be some interest in the F- Hydro class. My pit partner is running in sport hydro so I want to run in F-Hydro to free us up to pit for each other. Anyone out there running F~Hydros?

R U guys going to camp @ the site??

Thanks, Nick

I plan to camp on site for the weekend. Going to bring my tent trailer. They are going to open up the pond so we can camp next to the race site. There will be lots of room in the campground as well. Planning on showing up Thurs eve so I can get an early start Fri morning on set up. :)

This is going to be a great event with F.E. , Gas and Nitro racing all in one weekend it will have something for everyone and with Mr Terry Keeley at the helm you know that this race will be as good as any.

So get those entries in and lets go racing.

Tim Kish

It looks like things are shaping up nicely for the race with a number of people taking advantage of the great camping on site.

Looking forward to some action packed racing
cool.gif

Tim K

We have some very generous sponsors donating to make our raffle a huge success, nice to see even in these difficult times. :)

If you get a chance please keep these fine folks in mind:

Aquacraft Models

Props 4U / Mark Sholund

Novarossi of America

Zuber's Nuts

CC Racing Engines

Jones Exhaust Products / Timothy Jones

Insane Boats

Virginia Craftsman / Dick Tyndall

O'Donnell Racing

Great Hobbies

G&M Models

Plano Manufacturing

Suicidal Engines

Dasboata / Chris Hoffmann

Hobby Hobby

Boca Bearings

Need for Speed Hobbies / Carmen Blois

Speedmaster Model Products

A/A Model Engines / Al Hobbs

Hallam Marine Hobby

Engine Analysis Software / Marty Davis

Prestwich Model Boats / Dave Marles

Zippkits / Joe Petro

It looks like things are shaping up nicely for the race with a number of people taking advantage of the great camping on site.

cool.gif

Tim K
Hey Tim is that mean you are back at it again?? :ph34r: :blink: :unsure: that smell of the Nitro it will do it to you every time :lol:

cool.gif

Tim K
Hey Tim is that mean you are back at it again?? :ph34r: :blink: :unsure: that smell of the Nitro it will do it to you every time :lol:
Not if I can't get an h-7 prop in time LOL , yes I love the smell of Nitro.

Tim never left. He was hiding in the bushes waiting for the right time to jump out.
Hiding in the bushes doing what:: :eek:

Tim K

Tim Kish has made some very nice, custom made trophies we will be awarding for 1/8th Scale at our race.

Plasma cut aluminum with a satin finish on a solid walnut base, very unique:

normal_scale.jpg

Entries coming in pretty good now, shaping up to be a great race! :)

Looks like we got all in place to make this a real nice race, bring on those Thunderboats

Registrations are coming in ... Expecting 75 to 100 boats!
Randy,

How many B monos and B hydros do you have?

Ron
Hey Junior:

Yours will make 6 of each, what freq's you on?

You gonna bring your 40 hydro so we can play? :rolleyes:

What about Becca running novice? She will make 5 if she's up for it... :)

Back