Taipan 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy2

I'v just compleated the 2010 line up.

Taipan 21 LX​

Taipan 45 LX

Taipan 6s LX electric

Pics to folow

This is the Taipan 21 LX

Other photos in my gallery

gallery_857_903_296354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Taipan 21 LX

Other photos in my gallery

gallery_857_903_296354.jpg
another great looking 21 rigger paul you have desinged mate,, pm me the advantages of this new 21 design. i can vouch if this is as good as the earlier taipan model it will be a fantastic competator in the 21 rigger race market,, good work pal.. cheers jase,

I'v just compleated the 2010 line up.

Taipan 21 LX​

Taipan 45 LX

Taipan 6s LX electric

Pics to folow
Paul

I still race the 45 boat I purchased from you a few years ago. It’s been a real performer during 2009 league here in Norway, the boat perform better in my opinion over the Eagle boats.

The 67/80 boat I purchased showed to not be as potential as the 45 boat so I sold it. Problem for me was that the size of the boat as it showed to be too small, and with a 80 engine in it, the boat was on the wild side to race. It was extremely fast, but I never hit finish line with it.

I am going to Hungary for the world Championship this summer, and I will be racing my Taipan 45.

Can I place an order on a 45 kit? Is it possible for you to bring the kit to Hungary?

Best regards

Rudi Arnesen

Hi Jason

thanks fot the complament the 21 LX is a slimed down version i have improved the ground efects and lightend it, with small servos it has a ready to run weight of 1665 grams thats (3.6 pounds) it has exalent acclaration the nationals should be very interesting.

Hi Rudi

It is great to hear that you are still having great success with the Taipan 45 it has been one of the most competive riggers availabel hear in Australia for the last five years and i have been steadaly improving it since the WC in Norway.

Unfortunatly i won't be atending the WC in Hungery this year but Roger will be ill have to see if he can fit one in with his luggage.
You are correct about the 67/80 boat it's a great 67 rigger but with a hot 80 it was a handfull but the new refinments make it verry good 80 rigger.
Ill let you know if i can send a 45 with Roger

All Best Paul

Paul

very nice looking boat, all the best with the refined design, as it has done very well over the

years in OZ, its shame i cant make the nats this year, as i leave for the U.S in a couple of days,

and only get back couple days before it starts,

hope you guy's will be at Finley or will catch up at Winter Spec this year,

regards Aaron

Hi Rudi

It is great to hear that you are still having great success with the Taipan 45 it has been one of the most competive riggers availabel hear in Australia for the last five years and i have been steadaly improving it since the WC in Norway.

Unfortunatly i won't be atending the WC in Hungery this year but Roger will be ill have to see if he can fit one in with his luggage.
You are correct about the 67/80 boat it's a great 67 rigger but with a hot 80 it was a handfull but the new refinments make it verry good 80 rigger.
Ill let you know if i can send a 45 with Roger

All Best Paul
Looking forward to see if you can sort it out

Rudi

Hi Jan

No im not bulding those any more but keep an eye out for somthing new late 2012.

Back