Chesapeake, VA club in action for 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ODMBA club in Chesapeake had a lake clean up day and open water afterwards today. I put the first boat in the water, of coarse it had to be retrieved by the pickup boat! lol Hope to seee all habitual and some new East coast racers there running with us this year. Come join the fun. James Beasley

Had good day at the pond ,Sunday will be fun too going to let the wife play with her new boat and I have a bunch of engines to break in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :blink:

Guys, I had a very good time last Sunday at the opening club race. Hopefully when I come back for the next one I will have the mono and cat running better.

We couldn't make it this time. I'am working very hard to get everything ready for the next ones.

We also look forward to the first District Race.Its our first time going to that facility,so we are very excited.

Tim & Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
The ODMBA club in Chesapeake had a lake clean up day and open water afterwards today. I put the first boat in the water, of coarse it had to be retrieved by the pickup boat! lol Hope to seee all habitual and some new East coast racers there running with us this year. Come join the fun. James Beasley
Sounds pretty good! Hmmm...I wonder how far it is for me from Newark, DE? I guess it would have to be a weekend thing sometimes for me...

Thanks for the post! :)

-Kent

Sounds pretty good! Hmmm...I wonder how far it is for me from Newark, DE? I guess it would have to be a weekend thing sometimes for me...

-Kent

[/quote

Kent, I live In Seaford, DE. It takes me about 3 hours to get to the pond there (151 miles). I am trying to get some of the guys here in my area to car pool and go to the races there. If you want to go and want to meet up and go with me there if I dont allready have a truckfull you are welcome to come along. Trying to do this to get more people to go and also make it more economical to go as a group riding together sharing the expence of fuel and tolls.

If you want to join our club send me your e-mail address and I will send you a form always want new members and friends.. Thanks Dick Loeb :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

-Kent
Hi Kent,

It would be great if you could make it down here for some races. It would be great to talk boats and maybe we could talk Mike into coming down from D.C.

Chuck

-Kent
Hi Kent,

It would be great if you could make it down here for some races. It would be great to talk boats and maybe we could talk Mike into coming down from D.C.

Chuck

Hi John!

Thanks for the car pool offer...I will let you know if I decide to do that...great! How close to Aeromarine are you?

Also, thanks Dick for the club member offer as I am not a part of any club right now...

Hey Chuck!

It would be great to get down there and run with you! Who knows...maybe Mike and I can get together on a time we could both make it. I'm pretty sure he will be running at most of the Dist. 12 races as you know. I think I will be at 3 of the 5 that are scheduled.

You guys are great! ...Thank you!

-Kent

-Kent
My Step Son goes to University of DE in Newark. it takes about 1.5-2.0 hours to get up to his dorm depending on traffic. so for you to drive straight to the pond in chesapeake it would be approx 5 hours.

OK GUYS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

whats the skinny on the water at your place for this year?

I am getting alot of questions about the water or lack there of..............................

I'm Scheduling more meetings surrounding the issues.

Please know that we are doing everything possible to get back that lake we love.

Dick Loeb calls me often, so he is on it.

I know everyone is very anxious regaurding the lake and Dick and I want the lake back as much as the next person.

We really do appreciate everyones patience.

Tim

really do like that pond & the races you guys & gals put on :D . good luck with the negotiations ;) . thanx from all of us for dealing with it!!

Me to, but this getting old not knowing anything for the second year in a row..

Latest posts

Back