• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items For Sale: OPS .67s, .+ Parts, 45s, Pipes, Chargers, Pump, Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbn

OPS .67 Marine Drum Rotor w/ OS 8B Carb

Only 3 tanks of fuel through it

Barely broken in

OS 8B Carb w/ 3rd Channel

Water Cooled Header

Brass & Aluminum Flywheels

Octura Collet

Price Reduced, now asking $200.00 or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

New 67 small.JPG

SOLD

OPS .67 Marine Disc Rotor w/ OS 7F Carb

Used, VERY Good Condition

OS 7F Carb w/ 3rd Channel

Brass Flywheel

Octura Collet

Price Reduced, now asking $100.00 or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

used 67 small.JPG

NO LONGER FOR SALE

OPS .67 PARTS, PARTS & More PARTS

See Photo for Details

Price Reduced, now asking $100.00 for the lot or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

67 Parts small.JPG

SOLD

2 - Steve Muck .67 Nitro Pipes w/ Muck Mufflers

$25.00 EACH or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

67 Muck Pipes small.JPG

SOLD

2 - OPS .45s

Price Reduced, now asking $75.00 EACH or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

45s small.JPG

SOLD

Slimline Fuel Pump - w/ Bottle Mounting Stand

Used, Like New Condition

$30.00 or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

Pump small.jpg

SOLD

2 Hobbico Battery Charger / Conditioner / Analyzers

Used, Like New Condition

$35.00 EACH or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

Chargers small.JPG

SOLD

Flow Meter

Custom Wood Case

Propane (Tank Stores inside rear of case)

NEW Regulator

NEW Dwyer Magnahelic Gauge

Dwyer Flow Meter

Used, EXCELLENT Condition

$100.00 EACH or Best Offer + shipping

USA Only

Flow Meter w_ Case small.jpg

Flow Zoom small.jpg

SOLD

CONTACT HERB NEELMAN by Posting Here, Lets keep this in the Forum Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can help out and let me know how to post photos right into the post beneath my text it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb

hi, i will take one of the hobbico chargers. thanks,mike.
ill take the pump if it indeed is good, thanks .. 30.00 shipped ?

tk
My Bad Terry, I was not clear....The pump was already sold by the time you responded, it was via a PM. In hind site, I should have asked everyone to reply in the thread and not via PM.

By the way, what was your reply earlier stating "please delete" ? Just wondering....I'm a little new to posting sale items w/ photos.

tk
My Bad Terry, I was not clear....The pump was already sold by the time you responded, it was via a PM. In hind site, I should have asked everyone to reply in the thread and not via PM.

By the way, what was your reply earlier stating "please delete" ? Just wondering....I'm a little new to posting sale items w/ photos.
my earlier post was one that included the pump and the 2 pipes ..i decided to not take the 2 pipes and just the pump .. needed to edit and wanted to post here so no crybabies whine like usual about pm's..oh well i guess i lose out agian to the pm machine.

tk

tk

my earlier post was one that included the pump and the 2 pipes ..i decided to not take the 2 pipes and just the pump .. needed to edit and wanted to post here so no crybabies whine like usual about pm's..oh well i guess i lose out agian to the pm machine.

tk

tk

tk
Sorry about that - In the event I do not receive money from person who bought pump before you - would you still be interested in it? If so - send me an e-mail [email protected] .

Prices REDUCED!!!! didn't mean to bump but wanted to announce price reduction.....looking to sell fast. Please see original post at top of thread, where I posted the reduced prices.

Latest posts

Back