• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 RS outboard with KB lower and H50 prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
This is a CMB 45 RS motor for sale with new bearings installed and never ran since. I have never personally ran this motor. I bought it and then had a local machine shop friend attach it to the lower. The lower is a K&B. It has an H50 prop done by Lafleur. It also comes with the header and three additional prop shafts by Oval Express Racing.

$300.00 shipped in the continental US

The first three pics in the link are the OS I am selling, the other pics are what you get with this sale

Chris

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/garrondaddy/For%20Sale/

This is a CMB 45 RS motor for sale with new bearings installed and never ran since. I have never personally ran this motor. I bought it and then had a local machine shop friend attach it to the lower. The lower is a K&B. It has an H50 prop done by Lafleur. It also comes with the header and three additional prop shafts by Oval Express Racing.

$300.00 shipped in the continental US

The first three pics in the link are the OS I am selling, the other pics are what you get with this sale

Chris

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/garrondaddy/For%20Sale/
Dude, you do realize that the engine is mounted on the lower unit backwards, yes?

LOL... good point!

I dont think its actually bolted together though, I dont see any bolts from the lower to the mount, so maybe its just sitting there for the pics..

~James

LOL... good point!

I dont think its actually bolted together though, I dont see any bolts from the lower to the mount, so maybe its just sitting there for the pics..

~James
Yo Fairy dust is that the prop i sold you? If so will you sell it back? call me tomorrow Mikey might just take the motor as well

Hi, I come from Italy and I am very interested to buy this items. Do you can send this in Italy? I can pay you with Paypal.

Let me know.

Best Regards, joe

Latest posts

Back