Prop Anvils FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE. Shipping is $7 in the US. $13in Canada. $15 everywhere else.

Mike

4/6/10 Second batch going to

Martin Truex - confirmed - shipped

Dave Wilfong - confirmed - shipped

Peter Duggan - confirmed - shipped

Rick Tomsett - confirmed - shipped

Neal - confirmed - shipped

3rd batch list

Kevin Visconti - paid - shipped

Darren Laurie - paid - shipped

Paul Stirton - paid - shipped

Glenn Gates - paid - shipped

Nigel Brehaut - paid - shipped

Paul Viessman - paid - shipped

Rob Ducking - paid - shipped

Mark Sholand - paid - shipped

Rick Sowell - paid - delivered

David Spitzer - paid - shipped

4th Batch List

Mike Culhane - paid - shipped

Pulsetech/Greg Robertson - paid - shipped

mark ham - paid - shipped

Michael "Johno" Johnson - paid - shipped

aaron alberico - paid - shipped

Elias Vazquez - paid - shipped

moonlighter112 - paid - shipped

RichardKnox - paid - shipped

5th Batch List

TyFaust - paid - shipped

RCmutant/Jon Branch - paid - shipped

Kim J Christiansen - paid - shipped

Andy Temporal - paid - shipped

Albert Araujo - paid - shipped

Dave Marles - paid - shipped

Wally Marsh - paid - shipped

Wayne Middlemiss - paid

Brian/Ozbryan - paid - shipped

Richie R - paid

Niklas Edlund - paid

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE.

Mike
nice looking anvils.

I'm going to put one on my wish list come spring,when work picks up here in the midwest.

I will be finishing up 4 prop anvils this weekend. They are $100 each and come with hammer. You can paypal to [email protected] I will set one aside for William Shacketford until he says he does not want it. He had asked me the last time I had some for sale. You can check them out HERE.

Mike
nice looking anvils.

I'm going to put one on my wish list come spring,when work picks up here in the midwest.
mike curious on these..do they come with instructions? im not too good on props even though i have a woods pitch guage and i like the guy that does my props..just curious on these and may buy one?

tk

It is pretty simple. You put the prop on the shaft. Pick a ball size and adjust the plate it goes on. Placing it where you want to bend the prop. IE leading edge, trailing edge, or tip. Than you tap the blade till it conforms to the ball. Turn the blade over to do the other side. Same as the first.

Mike

It is pretty simple. You put the prop on the shaft. Pick a ball size and adjust the plate it goes on. Placing it where you want to bend the prop. IE leading edge, trailing edge, or tip. Than you tap the blade till it conforms to the ball. Turn the blade over to do the other side. Same as the first.

Mike
Does it come with shafts for both 3/16" and 1/4"?

No Don. I just use a shim. Octura makes them. But I carry two pieces of K&S brass tubing in my prop box to make them on the fly. I could give you a shim if you decide to buy one.

Mike

No Don. I just use a shim. Octura makes them. But I carry two pieces of K&S brass tubing in my prop box to make them on the fly. I could give you a shim if you decide to buy one.

Mike
With a shim too?!? Whadda bargain! LOL!! Yeah I'll take one, Paypal is on the way. B)

I forgot to put in shipping. Oh well. Now your getting a great deal Don.

All are sold or on hold. The next person that posts will be in line to take the one from William if he passes.

Sold

Ashley Bagdonas

Don Ferrette

Dave Kidd

On Hold

William Shackleford

Last edited by a moderator:

I forgot to put in shipping. Oh well. Now your getting a great deal Don.

All are sold or on hold. The next person that posts will be in line to take the one from William if he passes.

Sold

Ashley Bagdonas

Don Ferrette

Dave Kidd

On Hold

William Shackleford
ill take the last one if buck dont..then you can make me one if he does..lol thanks mike

tk

I stored the ball bearings in my tool box at work for these prop anvils for months took up lot's of room,I think I should get one for free!!!

I stored the ball bearings in my tool box at work for these prop anvils for months took up lot's of room,I think I should get one for free!!!
ballz to the wallz dustin???..lol holding mikes balls for him definately deserves something for free..lol

tk

ballz to the wallz dustin???..lol holding mikes balls for him definately deserves something for free..lol

tk

not only did he hold them but held them awhile it seems.......... lol Dustin test pond tomorrow!

Nice setup. Now if I could get off my lazy tail and put some ideas into reality like this. Really like it.

Mike

If you make more put me down for one. Can pay now wile I have the extra cash if you would like.

David

I am not taking any orders at the moment. I need to get the rest of the sets from the guy who is welding them. It is not Dustin but a good friend of his, Nick Wiest. I have not talked with him lately. After I get them I can complete more.

Mike

Dustin

You can let Nick know that his is done.

Hey Mike,

Been looking for this tool for a long time, if you plan on making more please let me know. I am interested in a set. Thanks

Neal

I am not taking any orders at the moment. I need to get the rest of the sets from the guy who is welding them. It is not Dustin but a good friend of his, Nick Wiest. I have not talked with him lately. After I get them I can complete more.

Mike

Dustin

Mike

Dustin

yeah no problem mike.I thought nick wiest got your stainless balls back to you. now who is holding them opio?

Mike

Dustin

yeah no problem mike.I thought nick wiest got your stainless balls back to you. now who is holding them opio?
You can definitely put me down for one, and I'll pay the shipping to Australia!!

Peter Duggan

Back