• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K-B PARTS AND MOTORS,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dibs on that rear exh motor sitting in the far left/top corner

can i get a few more pics?

Do you have any 3.5cc OB hinge plates, 3.5cc P/S sets, or 11cc P/S sets? Thanks, Mike Luszcz, [email protected]
I have a K-B expert comming over today, to help arrange all this stuff into groups of 3.5 and 7.5, have had over 30 e,mails and calls, i will do my best to keep everybody happy, i am trying to keep everyone on a first come first basis, i will be taking more pics today, but will have to email them, as people ask,

Thanks Chuck

I still Have a few parts left, 3 7.5 pistons and sleeves, that seemed to be the most wanted,

Also have a full card, of 12 K-B factory glow plugs, they are for the 3.5 motors KB- 1S short reach reg 5.39 each, 25 percent off THAT IS DEALER COST, 4.04 EACH OR THE WHOLE CARD FOR 48.00

Thanks for all the calls and messages, i could not even keep up there for awhile,

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
would like the purple carb email [email protected] thanks, nick
Nick, i sent you an updated email, i have 3 p/s sets, for 7.5 out board, they also fit inboards, i also have 4 new rods for 7.5, the man looking for 3.5 mounting plate, i have 3 of those, please contact me for shipment,
Chuck PS 2 OF THE 3 7.5 ARE MODDED.PISTON AND SLEEVES

would like the purple carb email [email protected] thanks, nick
Nick, i sent you an updated email, i have 3 p/s sets, for 7.5 out board, they also fit inboards, i also have 4 new rods for 7.5, the man looking for 3.5 mounting plate, i have 3 of those, please contact me for shipment,
Chuck PS 2 OF THE 3 7.5 ARE MODDED.PISTON AND SLEEVES

Chuck, I just sent you a PM about the hinge plates, and a lower unit if you have one. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Hello Charles. Lauren Porsch here. I have an older K&B 40 engine that I lost the remote needle assy. I also lost the muffler for this engine. Can you help me with any of these parts. Thank you

Hello Charles. Lauren Porsch here. I have an older K&B 40 engine that I lost the remote needle assy. I also lost the muffler for this engine. Can you help me with any of these parts. Thank you
I HAVE A BRAND NEW REMOTE NEEDLE VALE SET, CHECK AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY ARE, TAKE OF 25 PERCENT AND ITS YOURS, THANKS CHUCK

I HAVE A BRAND NEW REMOTE NEEDLE VALE SET, CHECK AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY ARE, TAKE OF 25 PERCENT AND ITS YOURS, THANKS CHUCK
Hello again Chuck. I found one on Mecoa Shop K&B # 985.002 for $24.95. Will $20.00 + shipping do it. Does yours have a bracket? I will send you a USPS money order for it. Thanks Lauren

Hello again Chuck. I found one on Mecoa Shop K&B # 985.002 for $24.95. Will $20.00 + shipping do it. Does yours have a bracket? I will send you a USPS money order for it. Thanks Lauren
Yes it has the bracket, sent you a personal message, with the information on it, Thanks

FURTHER TO THE NINE PEOPLE, WHO BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THINGS, YESTERDAY, ( MONDAY ) ALL OF YOUR ITEMS ARE IN THE PRIOITY MAIL,

THANKS CHUCK,

Yes it has the bracket, sent you a personal message, with the information on it, Thanks

FURTHER TO THE NINE PEOPLE, WHO BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THINGS, YESTERDAY, ( MONDAY ) ALL OF YOUR ITEMS ARE IN THE PRIOITY MAIL,

THANKS CHUCK,
I'm sorry Chuck. I don't seem to have the personel message you sent. Could you please retry. Lauren

THANKS CHUCK,
I'm sorry Chuck. I don't seem to have the personel message you sent. Could you please retry. Lauren
PARTS ARE RUNNING LOW, STILL HAVE 3 COMPLETE OUTBOARDS 2 IN 7.5 AND 1 IN 3.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back