Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Barr

CMB/CRAPSHOOTER BOATS

Six weeks ago, I dramatically lowered my prices on all my CMB inventory. I don't think the "word" has gotten out, so I am posting this. Contact me at crpshtr@aol.com or call 317-462-9978. However, I will be out of my shop from April 14th thru the 20th and during that time I will not have internet access.

Stu Barr

Hello Stu, you would not be going to "HOTLANTA" to play with your Toy Boats, would you?

I plan to swing back through there sometimes on Sunday, no toys with me, just to say hello to the guys and watch the BIG BOYS race. :)

Charles

Charles,

Yup.

Stu

i need a pair of them 80's sent to me when you get back stu, at the good guy price for a pair..thanks get ahold of me before they are sent if you can , i have a couple questions..thank you sir.

terry

any 21 cmb's?

I have two models in stock. The RS is $380.00 and the Valvola is $405.00.

Got any pistion&cyclender set for a .21RS Redheads?? what the price on them?. Oh are you going to madison on the weekend of the 4th of july??

any 21 cmb's?

I have two models in stock. The RS is $380.00 and the Valvola is $405.00.

Got any pistion&cyclender set for a .21RS Redheads?? what the price on them?. Oh are you going to madison on the weekend of the 4th of july??

Stu does not visit IW much. He has asked that you e mail him or call him as he had posted in the first post. You will get a response much quicker if you do.