Northern Lights Model Boat Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic job on our new site Matt (and Nick), thanks a bunch!

I knew you could make it look slick!!! :D

Thanks again for Me Time Productions for allowing us to us vid from one of their great DVD's. :)

Thanks again for Me Time Productions for allowing us to us vid from one of their great DVD's. :)
Terry It was all Matthew!!! And i'm very proud of him :) Now you should go and register at forum http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlmbc/index.php

maybe we can all get it going......nothing like having another place to talk :lol:

Thanks. Nick

Hey, this is Matt.

Thanks Terry. I encountered many problems on the way, but it eventually got done. In a months time, I'll be able to post more vids from that DVD, and other people. This is due to the size of the videos.

Thanks Matt and You better pass it on to him Nick. :D
Thomas
Thanks Tom. I creep around here from time to time. Don't worry, I got your message. ;) My Dad always keeps me informed as well.

Mathew very nice job on the website , you da man , now all you have to do is keep dad's hands off your boat :lol: :lol: ;)

Very impressive Matt. Thank you for all the time you put into it . It was well needed . Now we need to get our members to start using it . Geoff Overell.

It's nice to see something getting started in my own neibourhood. I took a minute to sign up on your forum and I'm looking forward to spending some time there. I have been wanting to expand my horizons as far as running my boats goes. There are only three of us that currently run rc boats within the city limits. In the last ten years we have seen 1 sub, 1 sailboat and a little nitro vee. I have considered the club in London. Great job on the forum and will see you there.

Regards Jeff~ Guelph Ont.

*** Northern Lights Model Boat Club ***

32 members and growing.

If you live in Southern Ontario and are interested in RC boating, give us a shout.

Thanks ........... Randy Rapedius

NLMBC President

Randys back?

Thats great news.. Im sure the time off with the fam was well worth it.

Take care and good to have you back at the pond

Grim

Randys back?

Thats great news.. Im sure the time off with the fam was well worth it.

Take care and good to have you back at the pond

Grim
Hey Grim .... ya .... I'm back. Gave full size racing a try. The water sure hurts when you fly out at 80 mph. RC is MUCH safer. LOL.

Cheers ......... Randy

hey, check out our new website, nlmbc.e are holding a race in New Waterford Ontario on June 19/20

Back