Finally getting to it

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey Gang,

I'm finally getting to the big OSSI tunnel, painted by Rusty, that you all saw a long time ago. The green looks spotty in the pics, it must be the flash. but looks good when you see it.

I'ts been sitting because I was waiting for a deal on one of the geared lowers and it finally came. So, here ya go.

Just in the beginning stages of the build, but it's a start. The rest of the parts are on the way.

The engine is a QD hi rev so it should be fun to play with until it blows over and swallows a bit of water.

And Daytona is about to start.

Pull those belts tight and here we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gang,
I'm finally getting to the big OSSI tunnel, painted by Rusty, that you all saw a long time ago. The green looks spotty in the pics, it must be the flash. but looks good when you see it.

I'ts been sitting because I was waiting for a deal on one of the geared lowers and it finally came. So, here ya go.

Just in the beginning stages of the build, but it's a start. The rest of the parts are on the way.

The engine is a QD hi rev so it should be fun to play with until it blows over and swallows a bit of water.

Ciao Walter, I have one like this, but I have only the boat and the engine. I would like to mount the engine in the lower unit that show in your boat, but I do not know where you buyed it. Some informations, please?

Thank you in advance and beste regards, Giovanni :)

Hi Giovanni,

The lower was produced by Arian Hendriks and He's on your side of the big pond too.

They were using MHZ gear cases, but I believe they're developing their own to lower costs right now.

Good luck on your search and welcome to I/W.

Hi Giovanni,
The lower was produced by 2 Brothers RC http://www.2brothersrc.com/ and they're on your side of the big pond too.

They were using MHZ gear cases, but I believe they're developing their own to lower costs right now.

Good luck on your search and welcome to I/W.
Yo Pin Ball Wizard how about a few pics of the motor pipe and carb. PS Love the back drop Mike

Hey Gang,

That's a nice looking boat Walt!

Hey Gang,

Hey gang!!! Wonderful boat and sweet paint Waltr!!! Where in the world can I find one of these hulls??? I have tried and tried but it is like they fell off the planet. I live in MO and need some serious help! My apologies if I hyjack a thread...just got excited. Any info, please feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected]...

TREY i thought I sent you Peter email address who makes these hulls on the email . Any way here is his website -www.ossis-rc-modellbaushop.de and email address

[email protected] cheers barry

Mike,

The boat's all apart right now to complete. When it's all done, I'll post better pics. The pipe is from Johan Draaier.

Rusty,

We're finally dusting off the cobwebs,

It is a good looking boat isn't it Thank You and H & R Customs!! :)

And when you have some time and want to do a few cowls, please LMK. My Villain cowl is a knock out.

FlogginHarvey,

It is an OSSI from the other side of the big pond. They do a really nice job on them.

I can't wait for the Ice to thaw up here. Lots of new things to dial in, but it's going to be a long...... time :(

Thanks for the compliments.

Mike,The boat's all apart right now to complete. When it's all done, I'll post better pics. The pipe is from 2 Brothers also.

Rusty,

And when you have some time and want to do a few cowls, please LMK. My Villain cowl is a knock out.

FlogginHarvey,

It is an OSSI from the other side of the big pond. They do a really nice job on them.

I can't wait for the Ice to thaw up here. Lots of new things to dial in, but it's going to be a long...... time :(

Thank you Walt R...I can't wait to see some pix. I sent OSSI an e-mail a couple of days ago and am looking forward to hearing back. I cannot wait to see the pix when you have a chance to upload. SWEET Boat!!!! The Big lake just opened up by the pond behind the house is still solid as my thick skull. ;)

Mike,The boat's all apart right now to complete. When it's all done, I'll post better pics. The pipe is from 2 Brothers also.

Rusty,

FlogginHarvey,

I will let you know Walt the list is growing really fast.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back