• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 40 tunnel complete/rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I'm looking for a 40 tunnel that's current and compedetive. Open to any motor/hull combo as long as it's really nice/good stuff that will run with the best of them. I don't really need servos/ electrics/ radio, not interested in any rebuild the world projects, too many of those now otherwise I'd start from scratch on this 40. Fair price paid for the right boat, look around and see what you'll part with.

Mike B

my mail

I'm looking for a 40 tunnel that's current and compedetive. Open to any motor/hull combo as long as it's really nice/good stuff that will run with the best of them. I don't really need servos/ electrics/ radio, not interested in any rebuild the world projects, too many of those now otherwise I'd start from scratch on this 40. Fair price paid for the right boat, look around and see what you'll part with.Mike B

my mail
what are you looking to spend mike? i have a couple options for you..let me know.

terry

I'm looking for a 40 tunnel that's current and compedetive. Open to any motor/hull combo as long as it's really nice/good stuff that will run with the best of them. I don't really need servos/ electrics/ radio, not interested in any rebuild the world projects, too many of those now otherwise I'd start from scratch on this 40. Fair price paid for the right boat, look around and see what you'll part with.Mike B

my mail
what are you looking to spend mike? i have a couple options for you..let me know.

terry
http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=30355 Or i can send you a pro powerhead and a lawless lower. Maybe you should just build one.

No real price in mind, just a real good boat for a fair price, I could buy it all new and build it, but time is one thing that I don't have a lot of to spare. Thought someone might have started on one and decided to change directions.

mike b

my mail

terry
http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=30355 Or i can send you a pro powerhead and a lawless lower. Maybe you should just build one.
SAY MIKEY i now own that one , i think donnie just has not marked it yet.. , how bout the spare power head though if mike dont want it.. i would like to stock up on some spare, thanks

terry

Latest posts

Back