JAGUARS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Bob Ferguson introduced his new 80 Jag at the Masters. Very nice boat! The potential is there and if I was not running a Crapshooter, I would try one of these.

the new jag-3 67/80 rigger is ready for production here are some pics. phone #419-542-9966 or 419-487-0051 ............................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

i can attest to that as well.. bob's new design is 10,000 percent better than the origninal version.. nice running boat bob.

and if you havn't met bob,he is a straight up guy.. very nice and a pleasure to talk to.

chris

the new jag-3 67/80 rigger is ready for production here are some pics. phone #419-542-9966 or 419-487-0051 ............................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS
Price and lead time please.

I set spare front sponsons, booms and cowl also.

What is weight of hull RTR less drive train.( motor, shaft, prop,etc.)

What exactly comes with boat and what is installed IE: hardware, stuffing tube, etc...

Thanks

here is the price list . the kit comes with tub, front sponsons, booms, sponson tubes glued in, turn-fin, cowl, motor mount system, rear sponsons, deck lids, decal set, and instruction booklet,and set up sheet,and four buttons for the boom tubes mounting sytem this is not a percentage kit this is how they come . please call about hardware and what motor you are running.

note..............................................67-80 is ready, the gas and 21 still on-going . the 45 90 and 90 twin will be very soon 45-90 is the next on the list, 45-90 will be done buy christmas. thank you.....................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS also kits will be done one at a time its just me building the hulls so be very patient. looking at 3-4 weeks per boat order.

i can attest to that as well.. bob's new design is 10,000 percent better than the origninal version.. nice running boat bob.
and if you havn't met bob,he is a straight up guy.. very nice and a pleasure to talk to.

chris
10,000 percent better?? ? The original Jaguar 67 was IMPBA US-1 champion two years in a row, 1994-1995.

Must be that many current hulls are 10,000% better! :)

BTW- Bob is a great guy!

Bob Ferguson introduced his new 80 Jag at the Masters. Very nice boat! The potential is there and if I was not running a Crapshooter, I would try one of these.
Beautiful boat,nice edges,clean look and the craftsmanship is great. Killer looking cowls too. .Really sharp model

Ron Jr

Last edited by a moderator:

chris
10,000 percent better?? ? The original Jaguar 67 was IMPBA US-1 champion two years in a row, 1994-1995.

BTW- Bob is a great guy!
andy,

don't take it the wrong way. bob is a super guy, i like the new boat.

chris

here is the price list . the kit comes with tub, front sponsons, booms, sponson tubes glued in, turn-fin, cowl, motor mount system, rear sponsons, deck lids, decal set, and instruction booklet,and set up sheet,and four buttons for the boom tubes mounting sytem this is not a percentage kit this is how they come . please call about hardware and what motor you are running.

note..............................................67-80 is ready, the gas and 21 still on-going . the 45 90 and 90 twin will be very soon 45-90 is the next on the list, 45-90 will be done buy christmas. thank you.....................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS also kits will be done one at a time its just me building the hulls so be very patient. looking at 3-4 weeks per boat order.

Bob,

You have my order, via e-mail, for the boat and all spares indicated.

Mark

ADD. Bob check your e-mail , bounced back undeliverable. 2200 EST. Mark

chris

BTW- Bob is a great guy!
andy,

don't take it the wrong way. bob is a super guy, i like the new boat.

chris
Chris,

I didn't take it the wrong way at all. I talked with Bob when he first got the Jags and offered to help in anyway I could.

I just wanted to make sure that some of the boaters that never saw the Original Jag 67-80's run, understand that it was a very good boat. 10,000 percent makes it sound like a dud!

Ours ran in the upper 80's just as we do today. The Jag just did not run as fast on rough water as we can today.

It won two US-1's racing aganist the best 67 Crapshooter and Roadrunner racers in 1994 and 1995. The Jag also set a number of SAW records in those two years.

In 1996 we moved on to our new Eagle SG design and the 67-80 SG won US-1 in F-Hydro that year.

In 1997 Steve & Jason Pas won US-1 Champion in 67 hydro with the 67-80SG.

I'm really glad to hear that Bob's new Jag set-up is working great and that your hull is doing well also Chris.

We need more guys like you and Bob building competitve race hulls.

When I started building and selling the Mongoose in the mid 80's there were many more boat builders and we still had a long backlog of boat orders.

Competition is Good! :)

I agree...our Twin-90 Jag (hull number 000001) ran great! We still got...

We came second at the Hydro Master's in f-hydro with it the first year we had in the water (94 or 95?). I remember that boat could blast through any water conditions - the rougher the better :D

The new hull looks really good....it has good genes :D

Steve

BOB

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE HARDWARE 50% OFF SALE STILL GOING ON

AND METAL TANKS. DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL.

THANKS CHRIS

BOB

THANKS CHRIS
Chris,

Yes i do still have hardware 50% off alot of tanks have been sold still have some left though

what do you need....................Bob

I agree...our Twin-90 Jag (hull number 000001) ran great! We still got...
We came second at the Hydro Master's in f-hydro with it the first year we had in the water (94 or 95?). I remember that boat could blast through any water conditions - the rougher the better :D

The new hull looks really good....it has good genes :D

Steve

I remember all the trips to the pond testing the boat . Man was it hard to tape going round and round in tight zoom. :D :)

Oh and how those cmb gp sounder in tune.

BOB

THANKS CHRIS
Chris,

Yes i do still have hardware 50% off alot of tanks have been sold still have some left though

BOB SENT YOU PM

BOB

THANKS CHRIS
Chris,

BOB SENT YOU PM
Chris Call me 419-487-2640

Back