Say a Prayer for Roger Newton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimClark

Just got word a few mins ago that Roger Newton in in the Hospital in intensive care with a heart attack.

Take some time and say a prayer for him

Jim Clark

Roger take care of yourself and get well soon. Come on down to Florida and relax with all of us... ;)

Ron Ratoff

Mary Hellwig

WOW... that's horrible news! Especially since I was just at his house on Monday afternoon talking with him. He said he had heat stroke and had been suffering with it since Friday while he was in Tri-Cities... I've had that before... feels like a bad case of the Flu, which is exactly what he said he was feeling like... No other signs that I noticed that it might be something worse...

Dang... now I wish I had payed more attention! I sure hope he's going to be alright...

Hang in there buddy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess word travels much faster then I thought. I went to post about my dad to let everyone know and there are already 9 posts, that is cool. He was submitted to the hospital last night, apparently he had the heart attack over the weekend in Tri-Cities. They worked for 4 hours to try and clear the valve and put in a stint but were unsuccessful as it was worse then they had originally thought and are waiting to possibly do a bypass. Right now he is stable and in the ICU. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, I will try to update on his condition as soon as I can.

David,

My wife and I met you and your dad at the Winternats this past Jan.

Both of you are great people and bring a lot to this hobby.

We will keep your father and your family in our prayers for a full recovery.

Doug & Kerri

David,
My wife and I met you and your dad at the Winternats this past Jan.

Both of you are great people and bring a lot to this hobby.

We will keep your father and your family in our prayers for a full recovery.

Doug & Kerri
Our prayers are for you & your family.

David some of us are just up way later than you are

Praying for your Dad you your sister and the Dr's and nurses caring for your Dad.

Jim Clark

Guess word travels much faster then I thought. I went to post about my dad to let everyone know and there are already 9 posts, that is cool. He was submitted to the hospital last night, apparently he had the heart attack over the weekend in Tri-Cities. They worked for 4 hours to try and clear the valve and put in a stint but were unsuccessful as it was worse then they had originally thought and are waiting to possibly do a bypass. Right now he is stable and in the ICU. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, I will try to update on his condition as soon as I can.

We are sending every hope and prayer your way, David. Thanks so much for the update.

Marc & Mary

Our prayers are with you and get better soon. Remember the penny you will owe me. (or will owe me) Thanks to all for all the updates keep them comming. And to David congrats of the win (RCU) this last week end, along with the U50 getting a second must have been just a little over whelming.

Ron & Cheryl

David,

This is a real shock to hear. Please give him my best regards, My prayers go out to Roger and your family!

Doug Kirk

We are sending every hope and prayer your way, David. Thanks so much for the update.
Marc & Mary
My prayers goes out to your dad for a speedy recovery... I kind of know how your feeling& what your going threw.My uncle went threw the samething in last april.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back