MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

guys i have a great friend many and maybe all know here..mike larson. his house has beeen destroyed by the flooding in his town of cedar rapids iowa. his house , trucks , tools to make a living with , all household items , and all his r/c boat gear as well are still completely covered by water , mike works construction and this season has already been slow for him and making ends meet. now this devistation has happened and i am asking for help to see mike and family get back on their feet. i am offering up one of my NEW CMB VALVOLA .21 ENGINES TO THE WINNER OF THIS RAFFLE.. i really do not know how to do this but i figured people could donate to the cause and get this started , id like to sell enough tickets to raise some money to help mike and his family , and i ask for nothing in return i just want to help out like o know all our fellow boaters on i waters will be glad too . tickets will be 25.00 each and the grand prize will be the engine and i will take donations to be included in the giveaway as well, id like to see 100 tickets sold guys , but the more the merrier.. i ask that they be sent paypal to [email protected] i only ask paypal fees be returned to my account . thanks alot and i do understand others might be affected by this but mike is the only guy i know besides marty slater and as far as i know he is ok right now, thanks in advance for anyones help and i cannot wait to give mike and his family something they deserve. peace be with you all.

terry kelly jr.

This is a really sad day for mike and I am really sorry this happened, I am in for $50 ........................ money paypaled already.

Paul

Terry,

We will send you a Header & Pipe to round out the power plant and hopfully help attract more ticket sales.

Andy

I'll throw in a NIB Mac 21 O/B powerhead that will really thicken the sales up! :D

Jerry Wyss

Last edited by a moderator:
hate that these things happen :( :( , so im in for $25. besides i would just spend it going in circles.

tim dean (s.c.)

ppal sent

Wish I could do more , Hope all is well with all .

If theres anything else I can do let me know

Prayers to all :mellow:

Ed.R

Yes, this is very unfortinate for mike. Alot of Cedar Rapids here is completelly devastated, something like 3500 homes gone to the floods. I got called the other night by Marty. I had asked him to call me when he had heard anything from or about mikes place. Its a bad deal here for alot of people and I wish I could help you out Mike, but im kind of hands tied right now financial wise, as my parents also lost everything in Palo, and are staying with me. They atleast have there cars here though, but all there belongings are gone. Its a really hard time for anyone involved, and all are in mine and amanda's prayers!!! You'll make it through Mike!! Let me know if there is any other way i can help brother!!!

terry,,andy,,and jerry,,, you guy's are top notch,,,, turned out to be quite the raffle,,,, 2 engines,,pipe and header......... if that doesnt stir up sales i dont know what will......if i had anything to offer i would throw it in there terry,,,,,,but i got nothing to compliment the engines.......its wierd you know,,,talking to mike a couple days ago,,,,and really wasnt thinkin about how high the water was gonna rise...now the poor guy and his family dont have a house along with tons of others....its a shame.... :( hopefully his boats are still in his garage... he did say he put them high up,,, as long as the garage stays together they should be there....... anyway im in terry ill paypal you a.s.a.p...... keep us updated on how many tickets you have sold,,,,cause you never know i could come across some more money to throw in...............

alden

25$ pay-pal and pm sent. wish i could do more

jeremy

25$ pay-pal and pm sent. wish i could do more

jeremy
guys you are true people here , so far "mikes" paypal is up to over 500.00 bucks and growing minute by minute, and it has been around 12 hours since it has started.. thanks alot guys and jerry thanks for donating the engine and andy brown for the pipe and header for the valvola.. you all are top notch and this will really help out mike.. and as for everyone else in the cr area, my prayers are with you all .. also i was tired when i did the post and got kinda goofy typing it, all i meant about the fees is , whatever is taken in they will charge fees so whatever is left after the fees is what "we" will be donating to mike and family.. thanks to all and god bless.

terry

Paypal sent plus extra for paypal fee.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and everyone who is effected by the storms, we know first hand how devistating mother nature can be when a tornado hit our house last month. Even though we had minor damage, it still lets you know mother natures fury can hit anywhere and effect anyone.

I know it's not much, but I would like to add a complete set of our dvds to your raffle to help any way possible. PM me your address to send to.

Doug & Kerri

I have a brand new rico 21 mono that was hull #2 orange without a cowl I will donate. Would there be any interest in that hull??

Curt

I have a brand new rico 21 mono that was hull #2 orange without a cowl I will donate. Would there be any interest in that hull??
Curt
curt absolutely.. just do this though .. when we decide we are done with this .. lets have all people that want to donate just ship their items they are donating to the winners that will be posted on here.. then they can respond and let everyone know how happy they are to have helped out in this time of need, thanks agian to all and lets see how good we can do and post on other sites you know of and help pass that hat around.. i believe that the more we do for somone or something when the chips are down , the better we will be taken care of when it is our time , peace all.

terry

Curt
curt absolutely.. just do this though .. when we decide we are done with this .. lets have all people that want to donate just ship their items they are donating to the winners that will be posted on here.. then they can respond and let everyone know how happy they are to have helped out in this time of need, thanks agian to all and lets see how good we can do and post on other sites you know of and help pass that hat around.. i believe that the more we do for somone or something when the chips are down , the better we will be taken care of when it is our time , peace all.

terry

Terry,

Ihad 32 inches of water in my home in 1986 from the Arkansas River in an area that was NEVER supposed to flood. Went into the home with a john boat through the front door. No flood ins. too. It is a very sickening feeling and that young man will need all of the strength and help he can get. Be glad to ship it anywhere in the US !! Never drilled for hardware.

Curt

Latest posts

Back