Lite All Star

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing good old dad on the job..hahahah....Was hopeing to see you at the Grand Prix..

That poor Atlas. Was that one of Don M. Atlas? I hope that boat severs you well. What is going to happen to the 7-11?

Uh, David, you sure it's safe to let the Czar around your boat? Looks to me like he's already vandalized it ;)

I know, all I did was turn my back on the boat for 20 minutes and he tore the thing apart! Oh well, yes this is an old Don Mock hull, so I definetly have a great base for the thing. Right now the decks are back on and I almost have the cowling finished, otherwise it is ready for the paint shop... took a little while longer as I wanted to change some things on it that I picked up from you guys out east...

BTW David I got the pic and I'll finish drawing that Lite seal for the vert and nose as soon as I get a few more sets out. The rest of the graphics including the stars are ready to go when the seal is complete.

Back