• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K67 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

Got a K67 I bought. Need a rear drum housing and drum, crankshaft and piston/sleave. Please let me know what you have or where to get them yes new would be great but trying to keep my $$ lost down on these motors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got hosed on a couple of K67's I bought. Need a rear drum housing and drum, crankshaft and piston/sleave. Please let me know what you have or where to get them yes new would be great but trying to keep my $$ lost down on these motors.

Try Al Hobbs Kevin

Keith

check with tom foley. see the "motor i.d." thread in the outrigger & hydro forum.

Got hosed on a couple of K67's I bought. Need a rear drum housing and drum, crankshaft and piston/sleave. Please let me know what you have or where to get them yes new would be great but trying to keep my $$ lost down on these motors.
If you need all the parts you say you do you will do better by jest buying these engine new.

You say you got hosed Did you buy these engine new?

Give me a call 209-952-9492

Thank you,

Charles Ross

Kevin bought these motor's off me and i bought them off two different poeple on IW , i have offered to refund kevin's money for the motor that is no good, and i will see if i can get my money back from the person i bought it from

If you have the parts used please let me know so Mike and myself can resolve this with as little $$ pain $$ as can be had. Thank you all in advance.

Kevin

Back