Rum Runner Racing forums

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BS

so I try to register and I get this message

Unfortunately your registration at The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
Sorry,

The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums
WTF? I registered and jumped through all their hoops and I get this? :angry: :rolleyes: I don't cause headaches on these sites and basically all I wanted to do is search and see gallery pics. <_<

I usually wouldnt post this on another forum (personally I hate when people do this), but the email didnt even come from an admin that I could reply to. :angry:

1BS,

you have a PM...

Ron

so I try to register and I get this message
Unfortunately your registration at The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
Sorry,

The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums
WTF? I registered and jumped through all their hoops and I get this? :angry: :rolleyes: I don't cause headaches on these sites and basically all I wanted to do is search and see gallery pics. <_<

I usually wouldnt post this on another forum (personally I hate when people do this), but the email didnt even come from an admin that I could reply to. :angry:

Thanks man, I'll give that a go...

sorry to come off like that, that email kind of rubbed me the wrong way, thats all.

Latest posts

Back