Taipan Electric Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy2

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a Taipan hydro

handcrafted by Mr Osmond I received one last weekend - it is a work of art

extremely fast - excellent handling

I checked all three links and was directed to Aaron Albreico's scorpion nitro rigger.

Cliff

Actually I doubt there was anything sinister going on, most likely the links Paul provided intially were to his pics but he linked them to the pics in the lastest additions rather than in his gallery. This works while his pics are still the latest addition but if someone else adds pics to their own gallery then the links point to the latest additions which are no longer the pics that Paul linked to! B)

Ian.

Ian, that happens ALOT...

People need to go to their gallery then link to the pictures from there...\

For Riggers, they are both starting to look good!

Kris

That is one great looking rigger! I like anything I see in the 6S class of FE... It seems like there are not may running this class.

Just my thoughts.

John Fruge

Mine will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. Should come up to between 2.9 and 3 kgs.

Peter

It would be great if I could get a run in practice at BOTB. The Nats is a certainty unless I break it beforehand due to excessive adrenalin!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had its' first run at BOTB :D . Very smooth but a little down on speed :( . It needs a bit more prop work yet and bump up the timing. It looks very promising though :) .

Peter

Back