Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

A very good freind of mine and Larry Hutchens, Ken Dunn, died in a critical care nursing home from injuries received in a horrible motorcycle accident on the 1st of September, 2007. He was known by many of the old boaters from Dist 5, and a well respected businessman of the Baton Rouge community. He was a great person to know and was always looking for ways to improve the way his boats performed and was always willing to share that information with others. He had dropped out of the boating hobby several years ago but always managed to keep in touch with those that were still in the hobby and always showed at the local races to say hello to old freinds from years gone by. He will be sadly missed by the many people that knew him along with his wife Anne and their daughter and sons and grandchildren.

Bill Diedrich

Bill,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Although I did not know Ken, I know what it is to lose someone who seems like they are always there and fun to be around. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ken's family and friends.

Dick Tyndall

Back