• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CMD SGX.21 Rigger RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB540

I am listing this boat for a Friend,he wants to stick to gas.Its a SGX .21 rigger ready to run just add a transmitter.Includes all hardware,servos,battery,JR receiver,Engine mac .21,4 cowlings,3 props,1 extra shaft,custom metal tank,3rd ch needle,and stand.The way its set up now its easy to run and pretty fast.The prop and pipe can be changed to go faster.The fellow he purchased it from has been 71mph with it.The boat is in very good shape and needs nothing.If you have any questions you can e-mail Rob at [email protected] asking $600 + shipping in the US only.Thanks,Chris SOLD

boatv-king002.jpg

boatv-king003.jpg

boatv-king004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing Scott.....

Are you sure this is a SGX and not a SG? how old is the boat? who owned it before? It looks kind of like Doc Turners old boat...

~James

I was thinking the same thing Scott.....
Are you sure this is a SGX and not a SG? how old is the boat? who owned it before? It looks kind of like Doc Turners old boat...

~James

james,

doc sold his boat to dick jones.. he bought one of mine

chris

Not sure of the paint but is is fuel proof.My friend Rob purchased from Danny Bass here in Jacksonville and I think but not sure he purchased it from John Brown.Thanks Chris

Yeah Rob emailed me back.

So, anyone that knows Eagles, can you tell if this is a SG or SGX?

~James

Chris, what is it going to cost to ship to west coast? And would I paypal you?? Bob

Latest posts

Back