.45 cmb on woodstuff hull ? what prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Welch Jr.

hi

i just got done building my purple cmb .45 and put it on the back of my wood stuff boat no one in namba 19 has run one so i need a starting point for a prop.

thank

hii just got done building my purple cmb .45 and put it on the back of my wood stuff boat no one in namba 19 has run one so i need a starting point for a prop.

thank

Junior,

When I get home from work this eve I'll check to see what's on my boats for props right now.

My 1st boat is a HTB 360 with a CMB purple EVO 2 with Lawless and Ernies adapter.

2nd boat is a Woodstuff with a Gereghty 7.5 Rossi,Lawless combo.

That's as close as I can get for you.

hii just got done building my purple cmb .45 and put it on the back of my wood stuff boat no one in namba 19 has run one so i need a starting point for a prop.

thank

Junior,

When I get home from work this eve I'll check to see what's on my boats for props right now.

My 1st boat is a HTB 360 with a CMB purple EVO 2 with Lawless and Ernies adapter.

thanks i need to now

Junior,

PM me your personal info, and I'll get you in contact with the person who knows these boats best...

Garrett

Junior,
PM me your personal info, and I'll get you in contact with the person who knows these boats best...

Garrett
pipe is jim irwin lower is law less cmb .45 65% 3rd channel it has work done to the motor it will be a hand full i have a 1450 that i took the lift out of i need more ideas on props i have not run the boat so i would like to have a few more props to try before i go

thanks for your info

Junior I won all 7.5 tunnel events at the IMPBA nats with a Woodstuff 40 in. boat and a gold head evo 45. The propeller I used for heat racing was one of my modified 1914 ABC props. I also used this same prop to get quickest two lap time . In the straight a way event ,I made my fisrt two passes with this same prop , then changed to one of my modified 1916 ABC props to get the fastest straght pass . Another thing that helped in all of these performances was the POWER TRIM . Give me a call if your interested in purchasing any of these items mentioned . ERNIE

thank

Junior,

Just for the record,

I'm running an H-7 on my CMB EvoII

I have to add if you run a 7.5 tunnel and don't try one of Ernies props you are missing out. Ernie's performance at the internats was more impressive when you factor in that besides running many classes he took the time to help us and work props between events for us. Running fast is one thing but taking time to help your direct competition is above and beyond. I have 8 of his props and a very slick power trim soon to be installed. Thanks again Ernie and hopefully we will see you in Charleston?

Junior I won all 7.5 tunnel events at the IMPBA nats with a Woodstuff 40 in. boat and a gold head evo 45. The propeller I used for heat racing was one of my modified 1914 ABC props. I also used this same prop to get quickest two lap time . In the straight a way event ,I made my fisrt two passes with this same prop , then changed to one of my modified 1916 ABC props to get the fastest straght pass . Another thing that helped in all of these performances was the POWER TRIM . Give me a call if your interested in purchasing any of these items mentioned . ERNIE
ok ernie can you send me pics of this power trim you are talking about . i will try one of each of these and a 1450 that i took the lift out of and an h-7 what is the pitch for this props but i would like to see this power trim .

thank you

thank

Junior,

Just for the record,

thanks i will try an h-7 too

Howard, you will be better off calling Ernie, he doesnt get on here much. Give him a shout, he will be glad to talk boats on the phone.

~James

thank

Junior,

Just for the record,

Just for the record,

I'm trying a few of Ernies props too :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Ernies .20 tunnel has more servos and gadgets than most airplanes! It sure is fast though.... hopefully we can get a piece of it at the World Tunnel Champs. :)

~James

That power Trim is sweet! i have been thinking of making something for my .67 tunnel. What type of servo would be required to make that work properly?

Latest posts

Back