• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rcpilot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boaterbill

Out of the goodness of my heart, I sent him two pipes,( 7.5 OB Irwin, 3.5 OPS pipe), without getting his money first. Sounded pretty desperate for the pip. appears the only thing desperate about him is not paying for stuff or services he gets from members of this board. I just had another member that is waiting to get paid.

I've had many dealings with members in this board and have not had any problems, except for one other occassion. It is people like him that ruins things for the rest of us, that are being sincere and helping others.

My advice; GET YOUR MONEY AND OR SERVICES UP FRONT. IF HE CHOOSES NOT TO DEAL LIKE THAT. THE H___ WITH HIM. WHO NEEDS THE AGGRAVATION?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bill Heacock

Last edited by a moderator:
Boaterbill and Rusty from H&R Customs

For your peace of mind and information, money has been sent to you both, even prior to me seeing this message.

For boaterbill, rusty and everyone else reading this, Understand that I am not offering any excuses for the delayed payment to boater bill, just an honest and complete explanation for a really bad situation.

One of my boys, and some of you know them, was charged with a BS charge of 4th degree sexual assault by his best friend and our neighbor. The accusation (an inappropriate touch of her breast, which was accidental) was reported to the school as this supposedly happened on the school bus. Since the police are in the schools, the police brought him in for questioning at the school and sent the report to the district attorney. Much of what is going on we have had no information about until just recently when we received the summons to appear in court. miniumum retainer for a lawyer on a case like this is 7500 to 10000..... we have spent the last couple of weeks running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get our hands, hearts and minds around what is happening to and what potentially will happen to our 16 year old son and the rest of his life because of a BS charge that is being handled in the black and white world of our legal system. Basically at this point, he is male therefore he is guilty. As we are finding out, welcome to the real world of our legal system.

The defense and the well being of my son is more important than my boats, my home, my hobby shop, unfortunately the timely payment to a person that did send a product without payment (which is completely unheard of in this day and age) and so I have been trying to take care of all of this and not really getting much else done in the mean time.....

If this (my sons situation) gets any further out of hand I will be putting all of my boats, planes, cars, and most anything else I have for personal assets up for sale here to raise money for my sons defense... I am offering up total disclosure of this personal situation in hopes that in the event that I have to try to sell my personal items that others will not be fearful of purchasing my boats and motors as I try to raise money....

So while the juicy gossip is now out there for everyones consumption and I have a black eye with anyone that knows me or may have wanted to do business with me, I offer my true and sincere apology to Boaterbill and also to Rusty from H&R Customs, whom I also have an outstanding and unpaid bill with....

Thanks everyone for your time and hopefully consideration and prayers as our family goes through these times. My deepest apology again to boaterbill and rusty whom both have had to wait a little extra time for your payments....

Bill Van Kirk

rcpilotbill

Hang in there had buddy go tru the same thing but it was a adult and he served time.

My son is 16 and she was his best friend... not girlfriend.... they used to sit on the porch for hours and talk together about everything.....

My son said to me the other day.... I sure miss my friend. Funny part is he's not even mad at her for what she is causing to him. And I personally do not think they realize that by going to the school about it, it started the legal process and even they can not stop the ball from rolling through the court system now....

I do not think they even considered that he could be marked for life or worse case go to prison over something so stupid.

Thanks for all of you that understand, it is greatly appreciated.

Bill

GOOD Luck with that Bill to say the least . I had a freind go through the same type thing . She didn't have the problem Her Dad did.

Ed

Bill aka rcpilotbill ,

I am Sorry to hear about you personal issue, if there is anything I can do to help I will. I knew when I read this post that there must be something seriously wrong. I have known you for a few months now personally and think you are an exceptional person, I am happy to call you a friend. I hope all goes well in the future with this situation, try and keep your spirits up.

Your Friend ,

Paul

If I could add my $0.02 worth into this thread there is only one bit of advise that I would like to give. COMMUNICATION.

I have had a quite a few dealings on this board and I have always found the people I dealt with friendly and honest. Some have bent over backwards for me. There were times that items didn’t arrive promptly but there was always an apology with and explanation but we kept in touch.

Only once did I not receive an item after paying for it. Sent money for a Picco 67 Bluehead from a fellow in WA and to this day still no motor. This doesn’t mean that I will not deal with people from WA. You can’t ‘paint’ everyone with the same brush.

Maybe a ‘blacklist’ for delinquent transactions or rating system on here similar to fleabay may be considered but for the most part I don’t believe it to be necessary as most people know each other. Posting names here is not the answer (I’ve considered it many times though) and I do not believe that IW is a forum for this. That is my opinion though.

When personal matters take priority over your hobby, drop the guy a line and say so. People are undersatnding that way but get pi$$ed if you leave them hanging. If your not getting your money or product, send a follow up email or possibly even consider giving the guy a phone call.

Bill, hope you get everything works out for you and your son. Unfortunately the judicial system is structured by lawyers and they want to make their money (something like giving the fox the key to the henhouse).

That’s my $0.02 worth (Canadian dollars that is). :p

Wally

My son is 16 and she was his best friend... not girlfriend.... they used to sit on the porch for hours and talk together about everything.....
My son said to me the other day.... I sure miss my friend. Funny part is he's not even mad at her for what she is causing to him. And I personally do not think they realize that by going to the school about it, it started the legal process and even they can not stop the ball from rolling through the court system now....

I do not think they even considered that he could be marked for life or worse case go to prison over something so stupid.

Thanks for all of you that understand, it is greatly appreciated.

Bill
The saddest part is as a society here in the U.S. we allow our upcoming youth to be barraged with things like this "hip hop" crap that glorifies sexually degrading treatment of women, prime time sex & **** near full nudity (seen the latest Victoria Secret's commercials or know what a NOPI chick is?) and then turn around & have this kind of sxxt go on for a 16 year old kid touching a girl's breast, even accidentally?!?!? Now wonder why our society is so F'd up, I'd hate to be a kid growing up now. Back in my teen days if you got out of line with a girl you usually got your ass kicked by her big brother. I'm no saint by a looooong shot & I'll check out a hot chick with the rest of 'em but this is way out of control. :angry:

BTW- if you don't know what a NOPI chick is this will help-

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eventcove...s/photo_02.html

This is what our teens are seeing prime time everyday. NOPI highlights are always on ESPN speed channels complete with more eye candy than you can imagine.

What no ball in the tongue. :p What's that song, Patches I'm depending on you. :lol: Seriously, Hopefully the A.D.A. will see the case has no merit, and it will be dropped. Went down a similar road with my daughter, work out fine, but cost me a bundle to make sure. :( Ray

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eventcove...s/photo_44.html
I acn see something like this at the tunnel Champ. race Saturday night ....... HELL any time :blink: :blink:

" Come on (insert name here) please sign my Man BOOBS "
ED, that's wrong, just plain wrong! :angry:
YEAH, But you can see it to though. Get Dunny or Grim down there signing away .

Bill , PLease don't take offense I'm not trying to make fun of your situation at all. I have 3 sons myself .

Ed

Boaterbill and Rusty from H&R Customs
For your peace of mind and information, money has been sent to you both, even prior to me seeing this message.

For boaterbill, rusty and everyone else reading this, Understand that I am not offering any excuses for the delayed payment to boater bill, just an honest and complete explanation for a really bad situation.

One of my boys, and some of you know them, was charged with a BS charge of 4th degree sexual assault by his best friend and our neighbor. The accusation (an inappropriate touch of her breast, which was accidental) was reported to the school as this supposedly happened on the school bus. Since the police are in the schools, the police brought him in for questioning at the school and sent the report to the district attorney. Much of what is going on we have had no information about until just recently when we received the summons to appear in court. miniumum retainer for a lawyer on a case like this is 7500 to 10000..... we have spent the last couple of weeks running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get our hands, hearts and minds around what is happening to and what potentially will happen to our 16 year old son and the rest of his life because of a BS charge that is being handled in the black and white world of our legal system. Basically at this point, he is male therefore he is guilty. As we are finding out, welcome to the real world of our legal system.

The defense and the well being of my son is more important than my boats, my home, my hobby shop, unfortunately the timely payment to a person that did send a product without payment (which is completely unheard of in this day and age) and so I have been trying to take care of all of this and not really getting much else done in the mean time.....

If this (my sons situation) gets any further out of hand I will be putting all of my boats, planes, cars, and most anything else I have for personal assets up for sale here to raise money for my sons defense... I am offering up total disclosure of this personal situation in hopes that in the event that I have to try to sell my personal items that others will not be fearful of purchasing my boats and motors as I try to raise money....

So while the juicy gossip is now out there for everyones consumption and I have a black eye with anyone that knows me or may have wanted to do business with me, I offer my true and sincere apology to Boaterbill and also to Rusty from H&R Customs, whom I also have an outstanding and unpaid bill with....

Thanks everyone for your time and hopefully consideration and prayers as our family goes through these times. My deepest apology again to boaterbill and rusty whom both have had to wait a little extra time for your payments....

Bill Van Kirk

rcpilotbill

This is truelly bizarre. Have you ever heard the fact that you don't put your bussines out on the street, much less your families, whatever. The fact remains you still owe me the money for the pipes. It hasn't come in any mail.

Bill

I don't know everyone here that is for sure, but I consider everyone I do know a friend (this isn't the street for me, this is a second family).

Paul

ps. I will help pay the $$ please let me know what is needed, I wasn't even thinking when I posted my last time. Garrett you are the man for opening my eyes and stepping up.

Crap, sorry to hear about this Bill.. Hope to see you this weekend.

As for boaterbill, let me know how much it is, I'll send you the money..

If I could add my $0.02 worth into this thread there is only one bit of advise that I would like to give. COMMUNICATION. I have had a quite a few dealings on this board and I have always found the people I dealt with friendly and honest. Some have bent over backwards for me. There were times that items didn’t arrive promptly but there was always an apology with and explanation but we kept in touch.

Only once did I not receive an item after paying for it. Sent money for a Picco 67 Bluehead from a fellow in WA and to this day still no motor. This doesn’t mean that I will not deal with people from WA. You can’t ‘paint’ everyone with the same brush.

Maybe a ‘blacklist’ for delinquent transactions or rating system on here similar to fleabay may be considered but for the most part I don’t believe it to be necessary as most people know each other. Posting names here is not the answer (I’ve considered it many times though) and I do not believe that IW is a forum for this. That is my opinion though.

When personal matters take priority over your hobby, drop the guy a line and say so. People are undersatnding that way but get pi$$ed if you leave them hanging. If your not getting your money or product, send a follow up email or possibly even consider giving the guy a phone call.

Bill, hope you get everything works out for you and your son. Unfortunately the judicial system is structured by lawyers and they want to make their money (something like giving the fox the key to the henhouse).

That’s my $0.02 worth (Canadian dollars that is). :p

Wally
That is definatelly the key to runing a good business. Thanks for yur post.

Latest posts

Back