Video of my sport 20 Tunnell and my Gas mono hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ABMods

Well i dunno if you guys like videos, but i thought id post a vid i made a couple weeks ago. This is one of the very first times i had my sport 20 out. The gas mono is a Aeromarine Challenger 43 pro with a zenoah 26 with a mid mod motor modded by myself of course. It GPSs in the high 50s as is. This was prolly one of our last decent days to run around here as its getting cold... and we had a blast! Not saying that i havent been running since then in the cold :D Hope you guys enjoy the video.

www.abmods.com/videos/boatvidatpark.wmv

Last edited:
Tunnels look pretty good, you guys should take a road trip on down to South Carolina for the National Outboard Tunnel Championships in March and see how they stack up. Would be a good way to promote your modifying business as well...

Hope to see you guys there, and thanks for the video....

~James :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! The white tunnell was still in break in on the motor. It still has alot of metal pinch.. Soon as that goes away and seats in itll get alot better :) And i dont think im ready to go to a big race... This is my 1st tunnell hull boat ever as im new to boating. I got into it late in the summer with a gas boat. And have went from there. And i can say one thing... its been a blast and something i never thought id enjoy so much! Having a good knowledgable friend help you along the way like Mike REALLY helps :D I actually was out today with my mono and blew it over and had bad landing.. seperated the top from the hull in a place and cracked the deck a little.. So off to Mikes its goin :p Im sure Itll look 10xs better and be alot stronger when i got it back as well. Prolly throw some color on it while its there to brighten it up some as well.

Nice vid of the tunnel.. Where is the pond you are running at? Have you checked out the Southern Indiana Prop Nuts in Floyds Knobs? http://www.sipropnuts.com/ Nice bunch of guys to run with..

BTW: I'm a Disturbed1.....

Nice vid of the tunnel.. Where is the pond you are running at? Have you checked out the Southern Indiana Prop Nuts in Floyds Knobs? http://www.sipropnuts.com/ Nice bunch of guys to run with..
BTW: I'm a Disturbed1.....
Hey Mark, How ya doin? That lake is in Community Park in New Albany, In. A local club raced there in the past until an incident with one of the resident foul got the local MADD (Mothers against duck drowning) chapter up in arms and got them evicted. One of my friends (Adam) was there trying to fly a Park Flyer one day and the Police come by and said that's a no-no. However the subject of boats came up and it was said by the High Sheriff that those were acceptable. So consequently we're doin our best to wear it out. Only bad thing is, no retrieve boat. If you saw the video on the ABMODS site that's Adam and I at the lake using Adam's Reef Racer to retrieve a boat. We have even used another tunnel to go get the boats. We're getting pretty good at that stuff. We've been out the last 2 Sundays and it looks like this one is a go with temps predicted around 60. Later man, Mike

Yo Mike, looks like a nice place to run. Too bad for no retriveal boat. At least the ole brain cells are working on ideas for getting dead boats back. Gotta love MADD <_< As for myself, sold the house, moved to Cynthiana to be closer to Cincy pond. I've cut the 2 hour drive down to 1 hour :huh: Guess that makes me 2 hours from the Winery.. Finally got out of the house to run boats today. Water was cold and didn't allow the temps to get up on the motors. But since I haven't had any nitro in my veins for over 2 months, I was getting the gitters!!!! Currently getting ready for next year. Have a few surprises in store for all.. Can't wait to be racing again!!!!

Is there gonna be another race at the whinery this year?? If so ill deffinatly be there.

Latest posts

Back