• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbhawker

Used .21 CMB Greenhead with lawless lower new bearings $275.00 + shipping

Good compression

Used .21 CMB Greenhead powerhead only $225.00 + shipping

back up motor great compression

CMDI 3/16 X 24" cable NIP $12.00 + shipping sold Dr. Hydro pending payment

Used Irwin outboard 3.5 pro pipes I have 2 $25each + shipping

Used Irwin outboard 7.5 pro pipes I have 3 $25each + shipping 2pipes sold pending payment

Used Seaducer .21 with OS .21 RX Irwin oldstye pipe This is an older seaducer it has some battle scars the engine has little test time on it only. Add your radio and ready to run. Would be a good boat for a young beginner. $200 + shipping

Thanks for looking

Please respond to this post only.

Brad Beckner

Last edited by a moderator:
Used .21 CMB Greenhead with lawless lower new bearings $275.00 + shipping

Good compression

Used .21 CMB Greenhead powerhead only $225.00 + shipping

back up motor great compression

Used 7.5 Lawless lower $75.00 + shipping

CMDI 3/16 X 24" cable NIP $12.00 + shipping

Lawless .21 flexshaft NIP I have 2 $5.00each + shipping

Used Bob Violet needles I have 2 $15each + shipping

Used Irwin outboard 3.5 pro pipes I have 4 $25each + shipping

Used Irwin outboard 7.5 pro pipes I have 3 $25each + shipping

New Irwin outboard 7.5 pro pipe uncut $45 + shipping

New Irwin inboard .67 old style uncut $75 + shipping

Used Seaducer .21 with OS .21 RX Irwin oldstye pipe This is an older seaducer it has some battle scars the engine has little test time on it only. Add your radio and ready to run. Would be a good boat for a young beginner. $200 + shipping

Thanks for looking

Please respond to this post only.

Brad Beckner
i will take one of bob violet needles thanks todd

I'll take the other bob biolett needle valve.

Jason

Also can you send pics of the 3.5 and 7.5 outboard pipes. I will probaly want one of each. mY email is [email protected]

Jason

I will take the used 7.5 Lawless lower, both .21 Lawless flexshafts and 1 of the Irwin 3.5 outboard pipes

Let me know total and payment type wanted.

Thanks Deryl

I found out what pipes they are. I'll take one 3.5 and one 7.5 pipe and the other bob violett needle valve.

jason

Are the irwin outboard pipes the old style or quiet version?

Thanks,

Mitch

Used Irwin outboard 3.5 pro pipes I have 4 $25each + shipping

I will take one of these if still available, if you will take PayPal and will ship to Australia, 6169

Let me know if we can work it out

Johno

Western Australia

Ill take a 3.5 pro pipe as well if available. Shipped to USA 47150. Let me know.

Brad,

I will take one of the Irwin 7.5 outboard pipe if it is in good shape and if you will ship to Quebec, Canada.

Please let me know, I will pay by paypal if this is ok with you.

Many thanks,

Eric Gadoury

Brad,

Do you have a 7.5 outboard pipe left?

Will you ship to J6N 1J3 in Maple Grove, Quebec Canada?

Do you take paypal for payment?

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks,

Eric Gadoury

hmmmmmmmmm ;)

Initial post stated ""Please respond to this post only."

"Used Irwin outboard 3.5 pro pipes I have 4 $25each + shipping All sold pending payment"

Third person to reply (on the 3.5pipes) with the "I'll take one".........................yet still missed out according to the PM I just recieved :rolleyes: (If I am mistaken from my counting of the thread I sincerly apologise)

Am I a little "frustrated", it would appear that way wouldn't it..........................If international shipping was/is the problem I have no problem with that and it is your ultimate right to determine where the product goes, however, it may have been possible (read courteous) to convey this info in the initial ad (possibly prior to editing the post to say all pipes spoken for), reply to ones post when stating they would take one or via a PM.

Old addage holds true hey..........................Snooze ya lose

Thanks for letting me know anyway Brad, it is appreciated

Johno

Anyone else got a 3.5 OB pipe they want to sell........................TO BE SHIPPED TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA :D

Back