OS Flex Shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

I need some OS Flex shafts guys...Who has the best quality/prices?

Only need maybe 3-4

Cheers

Kris

I need some OS Flex shafts guys...Who has the best quality/prices?

Only need maybe 3-4

Cheers

Kris
I bought a few (6) from Fred the "Lawless Man" for $8.10 each back in May.

Tower has the stock unit for considerably more, $14 & some thing with the guide.

Fred has a e-mail addy on the package here, <[email protected]>

Don't know if it's any good er not :huh:

I run the OS shafts, The last one lasted 2 full seasons and performed well can't argue with that! Greg

I bought a few (6) from Fred the "Lawless Man" for $8.10 each back in May.

Tower has the stock unit for considerably more, $14 & some thing with the guide.

Fred has a e-mail addy on the package here, <[email protected]>

Don't know if it's any good er not :huh:

Still here, still kickin', still got OS flexshafts ( and Thunder Tiger and K& B) Fred the LawlessMan

607-687-0143 [email protected]

got no luck with tower os flexshaft, i do no if somethings wrong with my set-up.
One of the hardest things on a cable is any bounce. If your boat is not set up and bounces it will trash cables.
exactly what happened the last time i broke the cable, i'm testing prop 1440, at low speed it cavitates then went to planing but the boat bounces, end up burnt plug and broken cable.

Hey Guys,

Thansk for the help, I will have to make an order with Fred the man, I also need a new water pickup for my lawless!

Cheers

Kris

Lawless has a great deal on these shafts. I ordered 3 and cant wait to try em out. I was snapping the OS shafts like they were candy... Boat wasnt bouncing or anything either. I am actually very disapointed in the OS shafts...

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a shout out to Lawless for getting me my shafts so quickly, and at a great price!

Back