• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5cc bandit tunnel/rossi/lawless

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BS

Bandit tunnel with Rossi power (quart of fuel through it) and lawless drive. havent ran it since the fresh paint. Bought a seaducer that I am going to run locally. had every intention to run this, but no one else has 3.5 tunnels.

350+ shipping.

bandit-rossi5.jpg

bandit-rossi4.jpg

bandit-rossi3.jpg

bandit-rossi2.jpg

bandit-rossi1.jpg

Bought a seaducer that I am going to run locally. had every intention to run this, but no one else has 3.5 tunnels.

1BS,

Where are you planning on running? Tampa/Brandon area has the largest number of tunnel racers in District Three. There is a WCRA race on Sunday Nov. 26th in Brandon. Enter your tunnel and race! It looks too nice to sell.

Bought a seaducer that I am going to run locally. had every intention to run this, but no one else has 3.5 tunnels.

1BS,

Where are you planning on running? Tampa/Brandon area has the largest number of tunnel racers in District Three. There is a WCRA race on Sunday Nov. 26th in Brandon. Enter your tunnel and race! It looks too nice to sell.

thats just it, tampa is 3 hours north of me, and If I travel, its going to be with a boat that I tow :D

plus, I use these things just messing around by myself more than anything, and even the slightest waves or wind, and i'm going swimming. :rolleyes:

Whoever it was from Cape Coral that mailed me, hit me again, I accidentally deleted it before I wrote the # down.

Back