finally slung some paint on the tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BS

the R/C one that is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D PPG Deltron 2000 base coat in "impluse blue metallic" with silver bottom and stripes. PPG Clear. Not bad for a hack painting it in his driveway with yellowjackets landing in the clear and walking all over it :eek: theres a little body work on the tips from where I had a radio hit and drilled a rock at about 15mph, but overall im happy with it. probably would have came out better if I started with a brand new hull.

before

rossi19jj.jpg

after

bandit-rossi5.jpg

bandit-rossi4.jpg

bandit-rossi3.jpg

bandit-rossi2.jpg

bandit-rossi1.jpg

and yes, I'm going to paint the stand next. :blink:

Must be an older Bandit, don't remember that "flare" to the base of the cowl. I had a small fleet

of'em at one time,, Jack Garcia designed them I think,, he's on here sometimes.

Nice blue color,, gonna detail it any? How do ya like the Rossi/Lawless set-up?

Jerry

Must be an older Bandit, don't remember that "flare" to the base of the cowl. I had a small fleet

of'em at one time,, Jack Garcia designed them I think,, he's on here sometimes.

Nice blue color,, gonna detail it any? How do ya like the Rossi/Lawless set-up?

Jerry
Thanks for the credit Jerry.

1BS, need any help blueprinting the hull or set up, give me a holler.

Jack Garcia

how to u pressure ur fuel tank??coz i don't see any line towards the tank, or maybe my eyes is just trickin' me...btw, time to add details.nice paint.

theres a tap coming off the front of the pipe going to the tank, it just isnt hooked up. Jack, thanks for the offer, I might swing up there some time and run with you guys :)

Last edited:
theres a tap coming off the front of the pipe going to the tank, it just isnt hooked up. Jack, thanks for the offer, I might swing up there some time and run with you guys :)
You're very welcome 1BS.

1BS,

Now's the time! Sunday, Oct 29 in Orlando. WCRA race # 5. Give Ron Byrd a call and enter 20 mod. Give her a run. 3 rounds low key fun racing.

Back