NAMBA District 3 Highpoints Updated thru Miami

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Hello District 3 members I have posted the results from the Miami race which concluded at around 1 PM today. The High Points hvae been updated as well.

Namba 3 Race Results

Namba 3 High Points

See you in November for the Palm Bay event which I believe will be held in Orlando.

Congrats to Joe Wiebelhaus on his Scale victory today!

Thanks to Mike Allen, Ken Carpenter and all of the Homestead Model Boaters our newest club for a job well done. They ran 79 heats on Saturday and the remainder of 37 heats plus 2 runoffs by 1 PM.

Ron

Last edited:
Wow, fast work Ron! Congrats to Joe for his scale win for the weekend, also to Rick for top boat in the concourse!! The Homestead club put on a great race!!

Mark U-5

Thanks guys,, also want to thank Todd ,Steve and Ron for also helping CD the race. All in all hope everyone had a great time,,our goal was to toget the the northern racers home early...Again thanks to all.... I think Jack is still smiling about Jersey skiff :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome races guys...Very well organized event...First time to watch a race and it was a delight....Also put a hurtin on my checkbook...lol...Went out and bought a Crackerbox yesterday..... :rolleyes: :D

When will we know if the next race will be in Orlando, gotta plan early with the wife and kid, they wanna do Disney $$ Im gonna pay dearly to race in this one, LOL. ;)

Space Coast race is November 11th and 12th and in Orlando. The entry form is already up on the district 3 site.

Ron Ratoff

Thanks guys,, also want to thank Todd ,Steve and Ron for also helping CD the race. All in all hope everyone had a great time,,our goal was to toget the the northern racers home early...Again thanks to all.... I think Jack is still smiling about Jersey skiff :D
Mike,

Always glad to help out. You guys put on a great race. Wish I could have come back down for Sunday.

Mike, Ken, and all,

Had a great time at your race. You guys did a fine job and kept things moving nicely. Mike, sorry we didn't thank you personally before hitting the road.

Also would like to thank the Adams boys for the fantastic fish on Saturday evening. These guys are what makes this hobby fun, just a great bunch and always smiling! Everybody else was smiling after tasting the swordfish and shrimp!

Much luck with your future events.

Mike, Ken, and all,

Had a great time at your race. You guys did a fine job and kept things moving nicely. Mike, sorry we didn't thank you personally before hitting the road.

Also would like to thank the Adams boys for the fantastic fish on Saturday evening. These guys are what makes this hobby fun, just a great bunch and always smiling! Everybody else was smiling after tasting the swordfish and shrimp!

Much luck with your future events.
**** , missed another Adams fish fry !

The Homestead boys should be proud. It was a fun, friendly race. We all had a great time. It's super to see we have 2 new clubs this year and both are out there looking good! Also loved the extra buoys down the straight's. We even got to see some volley ball played with the plastic buoys!

See you all next race

Ron and Mary

Anybody in contact with Garson Conner please let him know he probably has my third place B tunnel placque as I have both second and third place A tunnel placques. If he is going to Palm Bay race we can swap then.

Wrong trophies, wrong trophies?????

Looks like I got the right one, I'm sure the person I need to thank for such an awsome trophy would be Mike Allen, great design, there were a few other people that would have loved to have gotten it, sorry boys.

What a surprize, definatly not a flashy boat, or paint job, and for sure not fresh, been running the boat with that paint job for about 3 years now. But now I'm paying for it, In round three, Steve and I got together going through turn 1 after the start, unfortunatly putting him out of the heat, and putting a nice sized piece of racing rash on my port side, pretty much repaired already, not sure if I'll touch up the paint, that would just be asking to be hit again.

Thanks to the guys from the Homestead club, great job, almost completed 3 rounds by the end of Saturday. You guys have got some great leadership, in the form of Kenny C. use his experience and build on it, he can take you places.

Again, Great job, enjoyed the weekend

Rick

Ok Dist 3 Scalers,,,,, Circus Circus has completed her cross country trip and is fully intact from it... So that means she's gonna be ready for Space Coast Race....She missed her racing buddies!!!!!! Speedy printing,pay n pak,candyman,oh boy oh berto,miss houston, both miss mark-paks,u-4 no name,Jasper engines(winner of the homestead race) and last but no least miss circus circus's one special lady---CHARLIE'S GIRL!!!!!! I wish we could race scales only...one day!!!!!!

Rick if I remember correctly a couple of fellow scalers were ribbing you on your lack of detail and attention you give to your scale?????? Who walked off with the Glass Hardware,,, did ya notice what hydro was etched into the trophy???? :lol: thats right 06 formula Mike Allen

Back