• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Just a reminder.. I am going to start up production here in about another month.. I am finishing up my new shop. If you want the best running 21 hydro on the market here is your chance.

Thanks,

chris

Just a reminder.. I am going to start up production here in about another month.. I am finishing up my new shop. If you want the best running 21 hydro on the market here is your chance.

Thanks,

chris

I have to agree with Chris these are some of the best running little 21s i have seen in a while i got one in the water at the nats and I let Allen and chris set it up for me and I think it will be one for Chris to have to deal with next year and he wont be happy LOL I know Chris and he will do you right better get your orders in or you will have to wait another year to catch up

Stay warm this winter

See ya Harry G

This is not a paid avertisment but it should be

Back