3M products - who can order easily?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well it seems like the local 3M dealer considers my rather small order not worth his time.....

I need just one of the #2216 B/A Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive kit. This kit contains two 3.3 oz. tubes of epoxy that is gray in color when mixed. Can anyone help me out here? :huh:

Well it seems like the local 3M dealer considers my rather small order not worth his time.....

I need just one of the #2216 B/A Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive kit. This kit contains two 3.3 oz. tubes of epoxy that is gray in color when mixed. Can anyone help me out here? :huh:
Don, is that much different than JB Weld...? Cheaper or stronger?

Duane

Duane
Very much different, does not get brittle & works real well with fiberglass. I like to use this to join sections of multi-wing scale hulls which is exactly what I need it for. B)

Duane
Very much different, does not get brittle & works real well with fiberglass. I like to use this to join sections of multi-wing scale hulls which is exactly what I need it for. B)

Don have you tried West Marine or your local golf pro shop? I purchased it at both places in the past. It's also great for mounting Neo mags on cowlings.

ebay link

This is the only thing I could come up with that did not want you to buy a full case of 6.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
ebay link

This is the only thing I could come up with that did not want you to buy a full case of 6.

Mike
That's the "duo-pack" which is 1.7 oz. & you need the special 3M applicator gun to use it. The kit that I normally use is two seperate tubes. Might have to find an applicator gun & go that route... :blink:

ebay link

Mike
That's the "duo-pack" which is 1.7 oz. & you need the special 3M applicator gun to use it. The kit that I normally use is two seperate tubes. Might have to find an applicator gun & go that route... :blink:

It's been awhile since I've talked to him so I'm not sure if he's still peddling glue but have you talked to KP about it?

WWW.mscdirect.com

Part# 65861866
McMaster-Carr also stocks it- 75045A65 but I don't have anything else from them I need at the moment. When ordering from places such as MMC or MSC small orders are not very cost effective..... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back